The Gallery

ITV National Weather ident

(October 2009)

This site closed in March 2021 and is now a read-only archive
PE
Pete Founding member

OH NO, you're not getting away with that.

Let's get something quite clear, I sent that to you in a reply to your pathetic little email trying to drag metropol into this shoddy affair. You are extremely lucky I decided, against my better judgment, to not cc the reply to the other involved.

Frankly this whole thing is getting exceptionally tedious. The fact this god awful argument even exists is insane.

What exactly happened in this thread? Beep posted a two star mock, a few people said they weren't keen on it and this utter cretin of a member azza decides to go flouncing about like he's Carter Ruck. Then because he is caught out of being a cretin and tried to hide his crap youtube, someone posts it back.

Then Beep decides to send metropol's upload service an email on azza's behalf (despite him having his own account) claiming his copyright was being infringed on a mock that used others designs anyhow.

Then we have all this nonsense going on in the gmtv thread? What on earth is that all about.

I do with you people would just keep your pathetic arguments off these two boards. Nobody else could give a damn about them and I'm tired of reading it. You're acting like 9 year olds and it's annoying everyone else.

And I don't want some pathetic email, or PM, or tweet back going "oh sorry Sad" because I don't care. I just want it to stop.

NOW.
IT
ITV 2010
wow somebodys lost the plot Laughing Laughing
DB
dbl
Rolling Eyes
MW
Mike W

Let's get something quite clear, I sent that to you in a reply to your pathetic little email trying to drag metropol into this shoddy affair. You are extremely lucky I decided, against my better judgment, to not cc the reply to the other involved.

Why am I lucky? What could they do, really?

What exactly happened in this thread? Beep posted a two star mock, a few people said they weren't keen on it and this utter cretin of a member azza decides to go flouncing about like he's Carter Ruck. Then because he is caught out of being a cretin and tried to hide his crap youtube, someone posts it back.

Then Beep decides to send metropol's upload service an email on azza's behalf (despite him having his own account) claiming his copyright was being infringed on a mock that used others designs anyhow.

Yes, it's called reporting. I don't see what's wrong with that. The problem here is YOU think his mocks are crap, not everyone, so don't get fact confused with opinion.

Then we have all this nonsense going on in the gmtv thread? What on earth is that all about.

It's called "When I upload things to websites and say do not upload to Youtube I expect people to show some respect and not upload it to Youtube".

I do with you people would just keep your pathetic arguments off these two boards. Nobody else could give a damn about them and I'm tired of reading it. You're acting like 9 year olds and it's annoying everyone else.

And I don't want some pathetic email, or PM, or tweet back going "oh sorry Sad" because I don't care. I just want it to stop.

NOW.

I want a million pounds NOW but it won't happen. Stop commanding. You won't be getting any silly email, PM or tweet back, what you are getting is this:

**** off.
SP
Sput
I'd just like to take a nostalgic look at some of the ironic high points of the previous post...

Quote:
Stop commanding.

Quote:
I expect people to show some respect [...]
**** off.

Anyway, I think the central point to the argument is that, like the PCC, Hyma isn't a fan of fielding complaints from people who have no direct relevance to the material being complained about. In this case the problem is that Beep, who was recently banned from the upload service temporarily, appeared to be doing a spot of grassing so somebody he didn't like could also suffer that same fate.
MW
Mike W
Sput posted:

Beep, who was recently banned from the upload service temporarily, appeared to be doing a spot of grassing so somebody he didn't like could also suffer that same fate.

Key word there, appeared. I didn't dislike the person I reported, I just do not think it is fair how someone can download someone else's work and reupload it.

Newer posts