very nice that you kept that mock up as a treat

01 TM Titles 09.mp3

enjoy! Razz
IT
ITV 2010
nice tease azza - see hese nice really
CH
chris
"Chats my ass!!!!"? Pardon? = the rubbish you talk!

My point was what on earth does that mean?

What are we supposed to be jealous of exactly? = you can't do better yourselves

I probably can't, but that does not make me jealous.

"We only criticise" - No, you're dam right rude!

I struggle to find the rudeness in this thread bar your outbursts.

"That's an idiotic point. I doubt that the majority of the British public could do a better job at running the country but they are still entitled to criticise Gordon Brown. Same goes for mocks" = trying to be smart!
[/quote]

Trying to be smart? I'm glad you realise I made a valid point hence the childish reply.
AZ
azza5570
you make a comment about one mock and u get slaughted, oh well wont be adding anymore input here, this thread seems to be all about me now

THE END
CH
chris
you make a comment about one mock and u get slaughted, oh well wont be adding anymore input here, this thread seems to be all about me now

THE END

Thank God. I was starting to feel sorry for Michael W seen as this thread was hijacked.
MO
morgaineofevil
must refer back to an earlier comment/link for one of your not so good early attempts at mocks azza5570, just had a look at your lastest Central news ones and they look pretty awesome, you are creative and u have the actual music to match the great work. though gotta give michael while 10/10 for that one and you 10/10 for ya music mix montage lmao Wink

well done mate
CR
Critique
To be honest, I do like Azza's mocks, they may not be the most fantastic, but they make me smile. And this thread has been hijacked by an argument, so, back to Michael's mock?
IT
ITV 2010
I agree I do like azza's mocks they are good, just like I like Micheal W mocks too. Very Happy
MW
Mike W
Azza - take note
http://homepage.ntlworld.com/jamesison/x-r/x-r-affair.jpg
AZ
azza5570
pmsfl hahahahahha I like!!1 Wink Laughing
MW
Mike W
pmsfl hahahahahha I like!!1 Wink Laughing

It's Ison's.

Newer posts