TV Home Forum

Strictly Come Dancing

Arlene confirmed leaving... (July 2009)

This site closed in March 2021 and is now a read-only archive
BP
bpmikey
Whats wrong with having a pretty face. The fact that she won means that the public have obviously warmed to her. She'll probably sing on the show too.
JU
jumpinjack
Whats wrong with having a pretty face. The fact that she won means that the public have obviously warmed to her. She'll probably sing on the show too.

Because she has very limited knowledge of dance, as she herself kept saying throughout her time as a contestant on the show. I'm all for a pretty face, but it really should come down to knowledge of dance when judging on a dance show. A by all means let her sing, but then they have already done that last series, I just can't understand the obsession with her of all people.
TE
tellyvizon
it had to do something to beat the x factor and this is it we need to get rid of tess now she is wooden
JU
jumpinjack
it had to do something to beat the x factor and this is it we need to get rid of tess now she is wooden

Agree with you there.....let Alesha takeover from Tess would make much more sense
TE
tellyvizon
tess can't dance at the start now if it was called stricly come walking she win it
JU
jumpinjack
tess can't dance at the start now if it was called stricly come walking she win it

She is awful, the dance at the start always makes me cringe as does the "Keep dancing" at the end. She is also terrible if things are going wrong, you can see it in her face that she is listening to the gallery.
ME
mediaman2007

Am I missing something here? Strictly does beat X Factor.
TE
tellyvizon
ya that's called the sunday show but I think if you look at the numbers you see x factor get more watching
MA
maiden666
Does anyone know which celebs will be on it this time?
BP
bpmikey
Bussel will be a guest judge on the final episodes of the next series. Daily express reveals.

Newer posts