TV Home Forum

Hollyoaks - Weekdays 6.30pm C4, 7pm E4

(September 2005)

This site closed in March 2021 and is now a read-only archive
NT
NorthTonight
Best two weeks from Hollyoaks in a long time IMO.

I know the titles have had there little " tweak " but anyone know if there's a major redance on the way? Surely Russ and Justin have to go.

And could we go through a phase were one of the McQueens' isn't crying their eyes out? And that goes for Sasha too!

I actually wished that Claire was going to bring Sasha to an end too! Wink
LL
Larry the Loafer
I'm entering this thread as a total Hollyoaks virgin and I've never purposely watched it in my life. However, my brother does and he was telling me that during an episode a few days ago that there was a scene which saw the camera zoom or pan out of a shot, only to see, what he describes as "a face with a massive mouth open" thinking it was a "hoodie with his face covered" and believed it was to be a ghost.

Does anybody know what scene I'm talking about, and/or if these apparent "sighting" weren't intentional? I'm rather surprised that, if this was the case, it hasn't been mentioned in a thread? I'm asking this through curiosity, I'm for a fan of Most Haunted. Wink
BR
Brekkie
I've got no idea.

Updated the titles today, removing Russ and Justin and adding Loretta. They haven't added Lydia though.
NT
NorthTonight
I've got no idea.

Updated the titles today, removing Russ and Justin and adding Loretta. They haven't added Lydia though.

Pretty disappointing update to the titles I thought. The bit with Josh since they've cut down his full " movement " just looks silly. I thought that could have been reinstated...

However be interesting to see if there's an improvement in the plots after the last few weeks' big storyline.

20 days later

BR
Brekkie
A good episode today on E4, focused solely on the Graduation.

No big explosion, no dramatic revelations - just a well made episode for the end of an era as most of the shows students graduate - with no pointless filler scenes from other characters either.
DA
davidmcg
A good episode today on E4, focused solely on the Graduation.

No big explosion, no dramatic revelations - just a well made episode for the end of an era as most of the shows students graduate - with no pointless filler scenes from other characters either.

Also featured Roderigo from Big Brother too!
http://www.digitalspy.co.uk/bigbrother/a162028/bbs-rodrigo-to-make-hollyoaks-cameo.html
JE
Jez Founding member
I havent seen last nights E4 episode yet as im a few episodes behind, but im enjoying the storylines with Zak and his brother and also Ravi and his illness.

Off topic, but is anyone even watching Big Broher this year - ive not heard anyone mention it (which is unusual, usually you cant escape it), but id forgotten it was even on!

11 days later

BR
Brekkie
Hollyoaks latest spin-off showing how grateful we should be that product placement is still banned on TV. The Morning After the Night Before, on e4.com, is clearly one big anti-alcohol lecture paid for by the Home Office.
AD
adamiow
Hollyoaks latest spin-off showing how grateful we should be that product placement is still banned on TV. The Morning After the Night Before, on e4.com, is clearly one big anti-alcohol lecture paid for by the Home Office.

Well, it is! It has been advertised as such.
TE
tellyvizon
On e4's hollyoaks dom was talking about max and I think that's good as he has been dead for sometime and they now know what took so long for them to have a heart to heart
BR
Brekkie
Well they were probably waiting for the first anniversary of his death, which must be round about now.

Must say though, as much as Hollyoaks isn't as good as it was a year ago, I don't think we can put that down to the loss of Max and OB.
NW
nwtv2003
Well they were probably waiting for the first anniversary of his death, which must be round about now.

Must say though, as much as Hollyoaks isn't as good as it was a year ago, I don't think we can put that down to the loss of Max and OB.

True, I can say I've stopped watching it, around this time last year it was fantastic, but now it's just getting really OTT and repetitive, I thought it started going down after the Late night episodes, they just dragged out some storylines, mostly the whereabouts of Niall.

Newer posts