TV Home Forum

Coronation Street

Big week of storylines and Corrie in HD from Monday (February 2004)

This site closed in March 2021 and is now a read-only archive
ST
Stuart
arrrgh a nude Dev!!!!!! Shocked

That was designed to stop Stuart Plymouth from fast forwarding through the Dev scenes.

Believe me, I tried to get the box to go faster than x30 at that point Shocked
ST
stevek2
I think it was a typing error which should have said new Dev, preferably one who can act Confused
JE
Jez Founding member
Samia is the latest Corrie star to announce she is pregnant - I bet her maturnity leave will coincide with Alison King returning which will mean another showdown between Maria and Carla!
RM
Roger Mellie
Jez posted:
Samia is the latest Corrie star to announce she is pregnant - I bet her maturnity leave will coincide with Alison King returning which will mean another showdown between Maria and Carla!

I wonder if she's been sitting on that seat?
SP
Spencer
It's a shame her pregnancy didn't happen a little earlier to coincide with Maria's pregnancy so she had a realistic bump, rather than the current lop-sided, rectangular cushion she seems to have up her top.
ST
stevek2
come on, anything's better than the Underworld Maternity Clipboard

wasn't Sally Whitaker pregnant at the same time her character was pregnant with Sophie

Amy Barlow's suddenly aged a bit if she goes to bessie Street Juniors, she was born in February 2004 which makes her just five so she'd be in reception in primary or infant school
Last edited by stevek2 on 24 April 2009 8:05pm - 3 times in total
RU
russnet Founding member
Surprised this hasn't been mentioned, in the bookies tonight (first episode) on one of the background tv screens was the ETP testcard (the infamous IBA one) Haven't seen on telly since the early 90s. I wonder why out of all the testcards they could have shown even coloured bars for example, they went for a bit of tv nostaglia.
JO
Joshua
Best episode for a good few weeks.
The actress playing Julie was very good.
DA
David
I don't think the person writing and/or reading the AD script is a fan of Coronation Street.
http://www.dl.netmx.co.uk/coronation_ad.flv
Deirdre?
JA
jamiehotrocks
This isn't about the programme itself but its not a media request either so hope I'm alright posting this here, the thing is, I absolutely love Asley and Claire's watering can wallpaper, anyone seen it around anywhere or know who makes it, it'd look great in our new kitchen!
JE
Jez Founding member
Yeah I agree it was a good episode tonight - best we have had in a while.
SP
Spencer
This isn't about the programme itself but its not a media request either so hope I'm alright posting this here, the thing is, I absolutely love Asley and Claire's watering can wallpaper, anyone seen it around anywhere or know who makes it, it'd look great in our new kitchen!

Well I've got a couple of walls in my lounge covered with the same brown patterned wallpaper as Maria has going up her stairs... or at least did until her apparent cack-handed attempt to strip it off.

We got it from a local interior store from one of their catalogues (can't remember the range), but if that's anything to go by, try an independent store and look through their sample books rather than B&Q or one of the chains.

Newer posts