Happy 7th Anniversary, TV Forum..

(March 2008)

This site closed in March 2021 and is now a read-only archive
BB
bbc140
Happy Birthday TVF! Surprised Smile Very Happy
GR
gregmc
Happy Birthday TVF. As it happens I was talking to Bail earlier about how I remember TVF in its early days back in 2001, through TV Home!
JV
James Vertigan Founding member
Blimey... hadn't noticed the 7, but did notice the red ribbon - thought it might've been for Easter or summat.

I can't believe TVForums's 7 already - only seems like a few months ago it was the 6th birthday!

Oh and since we're on the subject of birthdays... mine's on 5th April - all cheques, cash and love2shop gift vouchers welcome! Razz
BH
BillyH Founding member
Seven years!! I was 12 when I made my first post here and in a few months I'm 20. That's a hell of a long time.

It's been really fun seeing this place grow. To think it started off as just one forum with others such as The Lounge and Mock Designs following later, and all the events it's gone through - 'Look North and Calendar' becoming the first ever 100-page thread (who could forget the daily banter updates of Paul someone and Peter someone), Mr Brass, the 4th Mod elections, and countless others, and it's still here today when other forums such as TV Ark's and Tom D's Netowork have fallen by the wayside.

Seven years on, the morale is at an all time high, and we won't be saying 'todaloo' or seeing it swim-swim away any time soon. Maybe it's the high quality posts, maybe it's the high quality moderation, maybe it you clooks, but whatever it is, it's GREAT to have you with us, thanks to "that special way" the forum is run.

Here's to another seven years of this *FAB!* forum!
PT
Put The Telly On
Totally agree.

Happy Birthday TVF! Long may it continue.
JE
Jeffmister
Happy birthday TV Forum - may it continue for ages!
JJ
Juicy Joe Founding member
7 great years of TV Forum! Happy Birthday! Long may this place continue! Very Happy
NI
Nicky
I echo the comments above.... Happy 7th Anniversary, TV Forum!
CH
Chie
Happy birthday / anniversary to all the other members of TVF - it's the members who make the forum what it is Smile
MW
Mike W
From very humble begginings , to the hey-day of Big media men joining, we've been at the heart of media staff for years, celebrating 7 years, this is TVForum. Missing our dearly beloved TVHome.
PC
Paul Clark
Happy Boifday!

7 years of service is a great achievement - may the community live long and prosper.

Too, I am still in disbelief at the (quite scary) fact that 1998 really was a decade ago! Where did the time go?
MH
miss hellfire
is it like dog years? In dog years tvf would be pushing 50. I've only been here 3 years but it feels much longer.

Newer posts