6th: Nathan
5th: Jeremy
4th: Anthony
3rd: Amy

So Emilia and John in the final. Shocked
BR
Brekkie
So John wins and the series has ruined!

He won the series based on a decision made before he entered the house, not because of what he did in the house (because he did **** all!).

Anyhow, based on tonight's vote I've now decided I'm supporting Scottish Independence and then we won't have to put up with idiots like John, Leon, Cameron and Michelle McManus undeservingly winning reality shows!
DA
David_02
Well said.

What a depressing end.
PT
Put The Telly On
Brekkie Boy posted:
So John wins and the series has ruined!

He won the series based on a decision made before he entered the house, not because of what he did in the house (because he did **** all!).

Anyhow, based on tonight's vote I've now decided I'm supporting Scottish Independence and then we won't have to put up with idiots like John, Leon, Cameron and Michelle McManus undeservingly winning reality shows!

Oh cheer up, don't blame Scottish people just because this series has been poor. Wink

Well done to John and bye bye Dermot.

Bye bye Big Brother..? Hmm..
LL
Larry the Loafer
...it's finished? Kept that bloody quiet, didnt they!
ZS
ZiggyShadowDust
Only found out this morning. What a cock-up that turned out to be. Can't wait for the viewing figures.
BR
Brekkie
19:30 Big Brother's Little Brother 267,600
20:30 Big Brother: Celebrity Hijack Live Final 724,600
22:15 Big Brother's Big Mouth 349,000,

Fair to say the ratings have been a disappointment - on reflection it would have been better in the 10pm slot where digital channels often do better, but it's break from C4 - and the fact the series has been so low key - has been a very good move for the show in the long run.
GS
Gavin Scott Founding member
Brekkie Boy posted:
Fair to say the ratings have been a disappointment - on reflection it would have been better in the 10pm slot where digital channels often do better, but it's break from C4 - and the fact the series has been so low key - has been a very good move for the show in the long run.

A good move? Absolute rubbish. Resting the show might have been a good thing but only a C4 spin doctor would suggest that mounting a show that nobody watches is a "positive".

Brekkie Boy posted:

Yes, well as long as you don't make such a decision based on spurious reasons... Rolling Eyes
JC
JCB
Brekkie Boy posted:
19:30 Big Brother's Little Brother 267,600
20:30 Big Brother: Celebrity Hijack Live Final 724,600
22:15 Big Brother's Big Mouth 349,000,

Yes Brekkie Boy. Of course it was.
SE
Square Eyes Founding member
Gavin Scott posted:
Brekkie Boy posted:

A good move? Absolute rubbish. Resting the show might have been a good thing but only a C4 spin doctor would suggest that mounting a show that nobody watches is a "positive".

Yes, surely Brekkie Boy must be on the C4 payroll by now ? Any other channel and this would have been a mega flop.

Whatever Brekkie or C4 might say, I expect they are bitterly disappointed at how this turned out.

I truly expect they thought they could get 1m+ for it and given that the vast majority of the audience are young and technologically savvy, they should have been able to follow it to E4.

I expect like most, they're just bored to tears with it.
:-(
A former member
Ratings a dissapointment on the basis that in theory it should have had at least 1m a night. Looking back it now its finished, i thought it was ok, just they peaked too early and couldnt maintain it (the hijackers just seemed to be any old folk near the end)
DA
David_02
Square Eyes posted:
Gavin Scott posted:
Brekkie Boy posted:

Yes, surely Brekkie Boy must be on the C4 payroll by now ? Any other channel and this would have been a mega flop.

Whatever Brekkie or C4 might say, I expect they are bitterly disappointed at how this turned out.

I truly expect they thought they could get 1m+ for it and given that the vast majority of the audience are young and technologically savvy, they should have been able to follow it to E4.

I expect like most, they're just bored to tears with it.

There's no doubt about it - it was a flop. Such a massive show should have been getting over a million at least every single night. The fact that nobody actually cares about the show anymore is rather worrying for the format's long-term survival.

Newer posts