TV Home Forum

Big Brother : Celebrity Hijack

John Wins!! (December 2007)

This site closed in March 2021 and is now a read-only archive
BR
Brekkie
The premiere date has been revealed and Celebrity Hijack will begin with a 90-minute live launch show simulcast on C4 and E4 on Thursday 3rd January, before airing nightly at 9pm on E4.

Dermot will front the evictions and his final series of BBLB, weeknights at 7.30pm, while James Corden and Matthew Horne host the accompanying series of Big Mouth.

The series is expected to run for three weeks.

9 days later

BR
Brekkie
More details have been announced - most notably evictions are moving from Fridays.

They'll air on Sundays and Thursdays instead, while the live task makes a return on Monday nights - testing the housemates "gifted" abilities.

Also confirmed there will be 12 housemates - plus on the C4 website there are some images of Dermot making the promo - looks like the show will be hijacked by E4's new font too!
DA
davidmcg
Hope to God that evictions in BB9 move to a Sunday, that means i'll be in to watch them! Does C4 not realise no-one is in on a Friday night???

8 days later

TC
TCOTV
http://entertainment.uk.msn.com/tv/features/gallery.aspx?cp-documentid=7061993
TO
Tom0
djmgpsp posted:
Hope to God that evictions in BB9 move to a Sunday, that means i'll be in to watch them! Does C4 not realise no-one is in on a Friday night???

Ratings are lower on a Sunday than on a Friday believe it or not. Also, the contract with the council states that they can only have 22 events per year, 5 of which do not have to be on the Friday but the rest do. So I think it is conclusive that they won't move evictions and if they do, it won't be until after 2010.

9 days later

NE
Newsroom
What does everyone think to this? I know the Star is hardly a reliable source, but FRONT PAGE...

CBB Back On!
BR
Brekkie
Newsroom posted:
What does everyone think to this? I know the Star is hardly a reliable source, but FRONT PAGE...

CBB Back On!

Two words - "Daily Star".

Enough said.
TV
tvarksouthwest
What would that paper write about without BB? Rolling Eyes
PT
Put The Telly On
It appears the theme tune's had a slight orchestral revamp -well according to the trailer.
BR
Brekkie
nok32uk posted:
It appears the theme tune's had a slight orchestral revamp -well according to the trailer.

I doubt it'll affect the main show as the short stings have the more familiar version.

Hope so though - about time the theme tune was completely reworked - and the last E4 series (BB Panto) had it's own variation of the theme.
BR
Brekkie
The 12 housemates, plus the identity of the first hijacker, have been revealed by Heat tonight:

http://www.heatworld.com/Article/3775/John+/BB+housemates+%e2%80%93+here+they+are!

Also confirmed at http://www.e4.com/bigbrother/ - along with the identity of the first Hijacker
PT
Put The Telly On
With housemates such as..

Beauty Queen
Politician
Entrepreneur
Fashion Designer
Racing Driver
Classical Musician

This is already going to annoy me. Chuck a tramp in there. Rolling Eyes

Newer posts