TV Home Forum

don`t name of show plz could anyone help me

(June 2007)

This site closed in March 2021 and is now a read-only archive
ST
stevek
is opening poster writing code by words out sentences?

wasn't Pauline Quirk on one of them.

if those kids were strict vegetarians why were they so fat?
PT
Put The Telly On
Ulrika Jonsson presented it if I remember.
NJ
Neil Jones Founding member
Andrew posted:
I remember this. The most famous one was when a load of fat kids redesigned their Kitchen into a Burger Bar. The Mum almost had a breakdown when she saw it

Then there was the incident (probably a different episode but from the same show) where one of the kids put an ugly green slide on the side of the house and the dad was almost hyperventilating on camera at such a disaster.
AM
amosc100
The show is currently airing on SBS6 here in The Netherlands on a Sunday afternoon. I caught a few minutes of an episode the other Sunday.

I forgot how awful the show actually was - and to think it was a GRANADA programme (now hang your heads down in shame!!!!)
DB
dbl
amosc100 posted:
I forgot how awful the show actually was - and to think it was a GRANADA programme (now hang your heads down in shame!!!!)

Awful? I thought it was quite fun, it was a change from typical home deco shows.
SE
Square Eyes Founding member
nok32uk posted:
Ulrika Jonsson presented it if I remember.

Series one was presented by Ulrika, series 2 by Tess Daly.

It was a pretty awful premise for a show, ITV jumping on the bandwagon at a time when home makeovers were the staple of primetime BBC One.
NM
nate mate
dbl posted:
Andrew posted:
I remember this. The most famous one was when a load of fat kids redesigned their Kitchen into a Burger Bar. The Mum almost had a breakdown when she saw it

I remember that as well, wasn't the Mum vegetarian?

The mum made them revert it back didn't they?

Didn't they get some celeb as well and they ended up putting a slide on the back of the house?

Newer posts