TV Home Forum

TV Forum: Double Standards

(March 2007)

This site closed in March 2021 and is now a read-only archive
:-(
A former member
How come it's fine for everyone to have a 623058 signature?

All, that is, except me?

As far as I'm aware, 623058 is actually amused in a positive way, if not somewhat honoured, that his misquotes are quoted in signatures, both here and on Metropol 24//7; it is not as if he is offended by their appearance.

Maybe the soderation could throw some light on this very candid and naked double-standardism?

I wouldn't be bothered if they weren't banned across the board, however, it appears that only my quotes have been removed. Why should I be singled out? Are the others special? Or just special needs?

Please respond.
NE
Noelfirl
James Martin posted:
Please respond.

That hasn't been funny in a long time.
A former member
Noelfirl posted:
James Martin posted:
Please respond.

Are you mental?
NE
Noelfirl
James Martin posted:
Noelfirl posted:
James Martin posted:
Please respond.

Are you mental?

Why yes, yes I am. But people in glass houses shouldn't throw stones.
A former member
Noelfirl posted:
James Martin posted:
Noelfirl posted:
James Martin posted:
Please respond.

Are you mental?

Why yes, yes I am. But people in glass houses shouldn't throw stones.

Indeed.
A former member
That's quite an interesting signature my signature has morphed into.

If you're going to fiddle with my intellectual property at least have a reason for doing it. You wouldn't rape me without good reason (EG: you are mental) so why in textual form?
JV
James Vertigan Founding member
Bunch of clooks.
PT
Put The Telly On
He is Dyslexic. Personally I think you're all taking the pIss out of him and its nothing more than bullying.

On the other hand if 623052535235 wants people to start quoting him in their signatures - thats just pathetic. His spelling started to improve - he admitted himself he was using Spellcheck, but now it seems he couldn't give a toss.
BE
B.E. El-Zebub
As it says in the Book of Asa (chapter 37, verse 121) "Verily, this is not a place for redemption", I am at a loss to explain why James Martin of all people seems to have been redeemed.

Truly God moves in mysterious ways: "And the most mental shall be first, and the clique last".
A former member
It maybe my ignorance, but 623560 - how do you manage to log onto the PC each day if you are dyslexic - i don't mean it in a bad way, just curious if your bound to type things wrong.
SE
Square Eyes Founding member
James Martin posted:

If you're going to fiddle with my intellectual property at least have a reason for doing it.

Shocked
JO
Joe
nok32uk posted:
He is Dyslexic. Personally I think you're all taking the p*** out of him and its nothing more than bullying.

On the other hand if 623052535235 wants people to start quoting him in their signatures - thats just pathetic. His spelling started to improve - he admitted himself he was using Spellcheck, but now it seems he couldn't give a toss.

Its not pathetic. He's seeing the funny side of his disability. That show that he's a strong person. And if he can't be bothered to use the spell chck any more, then so what? We can all understand him (most of the time). If anyone has a problem with the way he writes, then they're the pathetic one's I guess.

Newer posts