The Newsroom

CNN International & Domestic

(January 2006)

This site closed in March 2021 and is now a read-only archive
JW
JamesWorldNews
yaloh posted:
Richard Quest did World News from the London temporary set earlier on.

Which set is the temporary set?
GI
ginnyfan
Temprorary set is the one they used during the building of the new set. It still gets used when they have guests. But it's strange they used it for World News at 5am. Is that bulletin usually presented from London?
I wish they would use that set more often,it's the only way to see the newsroom.
BA
baoren
But the newsroom's almost dead! ha.
GI
ginnyfan
How do you mean dead? Did they stop using it, or because it's so dark?
BA
baoren
Its brightly lit, but there's almost nobody in there, with only one or two screens on! Confused
GI
ginnyfan
Where did they go? Maybe they have a new newsroom.
MI
mizzb
I wish I'd seen the on air earth tremors during World News Asia from HK on Tuesday.
All they showed in later reports were some studio tvs gently rocking . I wanted to see Anjali Rao cra**ing herself ( well looking slightly shaken ) live on air.
JA
jamesmd
mizzb posted:
( well looking slightly shaken )

Well she would be in an earthquake, wouldn't she....
AS
asiancutie123
cnn today usually from hong kong been hosted from atlanta tonight, hosted by isha sessay. i know spelling is wrong

is this because of the earth quake?
JA
Jakarta
She said that was the reason at one point. Today's World News Asia also coming from London with Max Foster.
IT
itsrobert Founding member
Has Adrian Finighan been spotted on CNN recently? For the past few weeks, I've been switching on CNN during his usual shift (weekdays 08.00-12.00 GMT) but it's usually been Todd Benjamin, Max Foster or Charles Hodson. Is Adrian doing something else on the channel at the moment which I'm missing?
EY
the eye
He's been on over the past two weeks im sure of it. I can remember seeing him.

Newer posts