TV Home Forum

TV Forum New Year Greetings 2007 thread

(December 2006)

This site closed in March 2021 and is now a read-only archive
JV
James Vertigan Founding member
OK, I know it's not The Lounge but here I am having just returned from a great evening out at a local restaurant/pub, surfing the forums at nearly 2am on Christmas Eve morning in rural Canada, so I thought I'd start off the Christmas greetings thread for this year as we've always had one in the past!

So best wishes to all TVForumers for the festive season hope your Christmas and new year is a peaceful, enjoyable and above all a safe one!

I'll be back in the UK on 3rd January but will be doing my best to keep up with things on here until then!
:-(
A former member
Merry Christmas one and all. I hope you all have a wonderful day tomorrow, and a great New Year!
GM
GMc
Merry Christmas to all members and mods of TV Forum. Hope you all have a great day, and I hope Santa's good to everyone.

Garry Wink
ST
stevek
happy christmas all
JE
Jez Founding member
Merry Christmas to all on TV Forum Smile
WA
waldo Founding member
I'd just like to wish everyone on TV Forum a very Merry Christmas & Best Wishes for 2007.

Have a good one x
JO
Jonathan
Well done for surviving the year everybody. Happy 2007.
AS
Asa Admin
Merry Christmas one and all, TV Forum survives another year. Wink

A public thanks as always to the mods for keeping the place in check and to the 1386 members who collectively posted 87,338 times this year.

Roll on 2007!

Cheers, Asa
JO
Jonathan
Asa posted:
Merry Christmas one and all, TV Forum survives another year. Wink

A public thanks as always to the mods for keeping the place in check and to the 1386 members who collectively posted 87,338 times this year.

Roll on 2007!

Cheers, Asa

Wow over 87K !!!
FR
Freeview
Happy New Year to everyone here at TV Forum! Very Happy

Freeview Very Happy
CO
Colm
To everyone on TV Forum, have a fantastic, safe and above all Happy Christmas - enjoy it.

Colm
JA
Jake
Have a good one everyone.

Jake

Newer posts