TV Home Forum

Coronation Street

Big week of storylines and Corrie in HD from Monday (February 2004)

This site closed in March 2021 and is now a read-only archive
ST
stevek
I heared that during the recording of fred's funeral Roy Hudd (archie) collapsed and John Savident (fred) had to climb out of the coffin to help him Shocked
That must have looked a bit sureal, the undertaker collapsing and the deceased helping him

(apparently Roy Hudd had a chest infection but he's ok now )
JA
james2001 Founding member
I hope that footage ends up on an outtake show!
DA
David_02
The Jamie/Frankie/Danny love triangle is set to have a dramatic climax:

Article (contains spoilers)
JE
Jez Founding member
02cashindavid posted:
The Jamie/Frankie/Danny love triangle is set to have a dramatic climax:

Article (contains spoilers)

I read about that in the paper today. I wonder what date Bradley Walsh will leave on screen.
AN
Andrew Founding member
It was good that they managed to get practically the entire cast at the Wedding. Usually there's some obvious major character that doesn't show up.

There was good light moments with Blanche and Norris and of course the obligitory 'Ere, this reminds me of our wedding Jack' from Vera with Jack pulling a face

Now see, Notice they put in a lot of Fred's one liners I say Fred's one liners in for one last time, like him asking for a Scotch and Threat like he used to do all the time in the old days
JE
Jez Founding member
Andrew posted:
It was good that they managed to get practically the entire cast at the Wedding. Usually there's some obvious major character that doesn't show up.

There was good light moments with Blanche and Norris and of course the obligitory 'Ere, this reminds me of our wedding Jack' from Vera

It was good to see Jack and Vera in tonights episode - they havent been in it much lately.

Overall a good double episode tonight.
SE
Square Eyes Founding member
Andrew posted:

All except for Shelley, I mean who wouldn't turn up for their own mothers wedding ?
GS
Gavin Scott Founding member
Square Eyes posted:
Andrew posted:

All except for Shelley, I mean who wouldn't turn up for their own mothers wedding ?

Didn't you hear? She was on holiday and got a tummy bug. The doctor told her to keep away.

That's what Deirdre told me, and she said she beleived it.
AN
Andrew Founding member
Square Eyes posted:
Andrew posted:

She didn't turn up because she didn't want to see 'that Charlie Stubbs'

I wonder how many weddings Kenneth has been to, and how many went ahead as planned!
JE
Jez Founding member
Square Eyes posted:
Andrew posted:

Well as Shelley was only on the show 2 weeks ago it would have been nice for her to have returned for a few more episodes.
SE
Square Eyes Founding member
He didn't have a very good death scene did he Fred. A grunt and a crash, and that was it.
DJ
DJ Dave
Yeah I thought the bit where he died was a bit lame.

Newer posts