TV Home Forum

Sinchronicity on BBC THREE

u wanna comment really (August 2006)

This site closed in March 2021 and is now a read-only archive
DG
DG
Watched Sinchronicity on BBC THREE last night and I have to say it was another great episode. Anyone missed it so far check out youtube for some clips.
DG
DG
SINCHRONICITY on bbc three tonight at 10. If this episode is as good as the trailer it will be another great episode, especially the shirtless scene Embarassed
DB
dbl
DG posted:
SINCHRONICITY on bbc three tonight at 10. If this episode is as good as the trailer it will be another great episode, especially the shirtless scene Embarassed

Keeping it clean, eh? Confused
DG
DG
Sorry Wink Sinchronicity has just started Laughing Laughing
DG
DG
Laughing WOW what a great episode and next weeks looks great again Laughing Why isnt anyone else watching Confused:
BR
Brekkie
I'm watching!

This week's episode was pretty good, and next week's look better, but on the whole the series hasn't lived up to the first episode - yet still I find myself watching each week.

Anyone know why a Manchester drama is made by an independent company (Shine) for BBC Wales?
DG
DG
Thanks 4 the reply. I think next weeks will be on a par with episode 1.
Not sure about the answer to your question. Hopefully someone out there will reply Smile
FR
Freeview
the main charactor - the guy and the main girl - they were both in a Chennel Four drama show - what was it called?
PE
Pete Founding member
DG posted:
Laughing WOW what a great episode and next weeks looks great again Laughing Why isnt anyone else watching Confused:

you're an idiot. this is not famousmales. now go away and stop giving idiots a bad name.
DE
denton
Freeview posted:
the main charactor - the guy and the main girl - they were both in a Chennel Four drama show - what was it called?

As if...
BA
Bail Moderator
I don't understand this thread. Why is DG talking to himself, a forum is for discussion not a running commentary on what a member is doing...

Newer posts