TV Home Forum

Is paul coming back

(August 2006)

This site closed in March 2021 and is now a read-only archive
:-(
A former member
in about 5-6 week time Paul O’Grady is suppose to come back on air, but since his recently heart attack I can't see that happening?

Is Channel 4 planning to keep R&J going beyond there 12 weeks slots?
JO
Jonathan
623058 posted:
in about 5-6 week time Paul O’Grady is suppose to come back on air, but since his recently heart attack I can't see that happening?

If you know the answer already why did you ask?
A former member
If you have a heart attack and can recover just like that I would love to see it!

everyone Know he's due Back in 5-6 weeks,

I'm aksing IF HE WILL BE COMING BACK, on time,

Or if there keep R&J for longer Rolling Eyes
A former member
I would be surprised if he was brought back. He needs plenty of time to recover. So I'd imagine R&J will extend their series for a few more weeks.
TW
Time Warp
Jonathan posted:
623058 posted:

Jeeez, stop being so hard on people, he's only asking for any confimation!
JO
Jonathan
Time Warp posted:
Jonathan posted:
623058 posted:

He says: ''Paul O Grady is supposed to be coming back in 5 weeks'' What do you want me to say? ''No, that's wrong, though I've no evidence.''
LU
Luke
no - he was wondering whether Paul coming back to do his show in 5-6 weeks was possible considering his recent heart attack. That much was obvious.
CD
cdukjunkie
Jonathan posted:
Time Warp posted:
Jonathan posted:
623058 posted:

He says: ''Paul O Grady is supposed to be coming back in 5 weeks'' What do you want me to say? ''No, that's wrong, though I've no evidence.''

What about keeping your mouth - sorry, keyboard - shut?

14 days later

A former member
according to the TV times ( I think) Paul is coming back next month
is heart attack is not as bad as first thought
CD
cdukjunkie
623058 posted:
according to the TV times ( I think) Paul is coming back next month
is heart attack is not as bad as first thought

I think he's back 25th September. Don't quote me though.
CY
cylon6
623058 posted:
If you have a heart attack and can recover just like that I would love to see it!

everyone Know he's due Back in 5-6 weeks,

I'm aksing IF HE WILL BE COMING BACK, on time,

Or if there keep R&J for longer Rolling Eyes

There's a story in this week's Broadcast saying that if he gets well sooner they are going to rush him back. It says The Sharon Osbourne Show is likely to go against the final week of R&J, then Channel 4 will put on 60 minute episodes of Deal Or No Deal to protect the slot.

It also said that both Sharon Osbourne and Paul O'Grady's bookers are locking horns over guests!!

I look forward to reading more about this bloodbath in the future.

12 days later

AN
andrewworth
paul o grady will be back on time, he will be rival to sharons new show, not for long though, GO PAUL

Newer posts