The Newsroom

Outrageous footage on Fox News

and a complaint has been sent to Ofcom (June 2006)

This site closed in March 2021 and is now a read-only archive
CI
cifpower
The O'Reilly Factor was on and, if I'm up this late, I like to have a laugh at his Talking Points. The headlines were shown including the unearthing of a new OJ Simpson "sex tape". Video was shown and it involved a woman masturbating OJ Simpson! This kind of thing is not even shown on TVX!
RO
roo
Perhaps the channel was sabotaged in an attempt to enduce heart attacks in its evangelical conservative viewer base.
ST
stuartfanning
cifpower posted:
The O'Reilly Factor was on and, if I'm up this late, I like to have a laugh at his Talking Points. The headlines were shown including the unearthing of a new OJ Simpson "sex tape". Video was shown and it involved a woman masturbating OJ Simpson! This kind of thing is not even shown on TVX!
It's not April Fools day mate!
SP
Sput
Familiar with TVX, are we?
WH
Whataday Founding member
Ofcom won't do anything about Fox News, so don't waste your time.
RO
roo
Whataday posted:

Didn't they threaten them with revoking their UK license, following the 'frothing at the mouth' affair?
GE
thegeek Founding member
Whataday posted:
Why not? It's got a UK broadcast licence, so fall under Ofcom's durisdiction.

They were certainly under the ITC's watch.
ST
stuartfanning
Censors at work again. Like Mary Whitehouse they watch the thing they claim to hate!
NB
NerdBoy
stuartfanning posted:
Censors at work again. Like Mary Whitehouse they watch the thing they claim to hate!

errr How quickly do people get shot down for saying "I didn't actually watch it but..."
BB
BBCisNotTops
stuartfanning posted:

If the Mary Whitehouse lot got they way what would be on TV or at the Theatre. As did the silly little woman not get a play ban under the blasphemy laws.

People like her make most people sick.As people should pick what to watch and not some nut job like the Cleaning Up TV saying what is good for them. People know what they like they do not no.
ST
stuartfanning
For all you fans of Bill O'Reilly here's a video clip of his recent appearance on The Daily Show with Jon Stewart. Amusing in parts.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zPHFfCs4Plk&search=o%27reilly
AJ
A.J.A.
Ta for that Stuart!

Newer posts