Media Websites

bbc world feed

(June 2006)

This site closed in March 2021 and is now a read-only archive
SE
seamus
i think the paper is calle donga or something, and when i click the feed, it says "INVALIDEDEDE IP!" so, how can i gte it to work?
NI
Nini
You don't.
SE
seamus
o. the website seemed to be pretty seedy. Is it illegal or something?
JA
jamesmd
No. What's happened is the donga site are fed up of idiots posting the link to the stream on these forums, so what they've done is they've set up an IP block of anyone who's not in SE Asia/Korea. It's not seedy - just fed up!
SE
seamus
thats dumb.
JA
jamesmd
seamus21514 posted:
thats dumb.

Bit like you then?

You obviously don't understand the rules of bandwidth - if lots of people log on to your stream, your bandwidth costs skyrocket!
SE
seamus
I was actually going to reply saying that it was probaly bandwith. I swear
SE
seamus
But still, probaly like 2 people watched it beforehand, and I'm sure nobody now watches it.
JA
jamesmd
seamus21514 posted:
But still, probaly like 2 people watched it beforehand, and I'm sure nobody now watches it.

Why are you still talking crap?
SE
seamus
also, are there anyother streams inline besids real player? I kno your gonna say "they'll shut it down", so pm me
WT
Watching the telly
James Hall posted:
seamus21514 posted:
thats dumb.

Bit like you then?

You obviously don't understand the rules of bandwidth - if lots of people log on to your stream, your bandwidth costs skyrocket!

James Hall posted:
seamus21514 posted:

Why are you still talking crap?

James Hall, that isn't necessary. Ripping everyone to shreds is pretty low.

seamus21514: BBC World feeds in the UK are illegal but as has been mentioned before, it is possible to collect the signal using a special type of satellite receiver, positioned at a certain angle. Other than that it's impossible.
SE
seamus
I'm in america right now.

Newer posts