Requests

itv news requests and info on tv capture cards request

can anyone capture some itv news images please (August 2005)

This site closed in March 2021 and is now a read-only archive
RH
richard h
hi
can someone with a capture card capture some images from the itv news and itv news channel over the next few weeks with
nicholas owen and nina hossain itv 1
nicholas owen and andrea catherwood itv 1
mark austin and nina hussain itv 1 or itv news channel
mark austin and andrea catherwood itv 1 or itv news channel
steve scott and felicity barr itv news channel
andrew harvey and lucy alexander itv news channel
live with alistair stewart itv news channel
live with jon nicholson itv news channel
and when they return
live with angela rippon itv news channel
mark austin and mary nightingale itv 1 or itv news channel
nicholas owen and katie itv 1 lunchtime news
will you be able to get shots with just the news wall in the background without the 4 squares on it eg the start of the lunchtime news after the headlines

can anyone tell me where i can purchase a tv capture card from and how much they will cost? also how do you use a tv capture card?

thanks for all your help with the tv capture cards. does anyone have a good tv capture card and can get some images of itv news for me. not just presenters.

thanks dave
TW
Time Warp
One from my little mini-site at freewebs.com/itv_news:

http://www.freewebs.com/itv_news/mark_nina.JPG

Hope it helps!
NJ
Neil Jones Founding member
dave h posted:
can anyone tell me where i can purchase a tv capture card from and how much they will cost? also how do you use a tv capture card?
thanks dave

Computer shops. Price: Depends where you go.

How to use it: RTFM!
AD
Adamskii
I've got a Hauppauge WinTV Nova-USB box from Argos. It cost about £70 but it's got freeview built in. I did have a few problems at first with it but www.hauppauge.co.uk have a helpful team. If you go to www.sellytelly.co.uk you'll see the quality of the caps. The QVC Section has a good selection of examples and so are the videos in the bid tv section. Hope this helps, Adam.
ST
steddenm
ARTEC DVB £39.99, PC World
Hauppague USB £49.99 (analogue), PC World

Plug it in, plug the ariel in, install software. Open program. Use. The ARTEC comes with a remote control. See your PM.
TW
Time Warp
I don't know that much about PCs, but when you buy a Media Center with Freeview and such built in, is there a wire or some cabling included with the PC to hook up with your home TV ariel? Or is everything you need to set up the TV included with it?
GM
nodnirG kraM
dave h posted:
also how do you use a tv capture card?
thanks dave

My best advice is to put it in or (if usb) attach it to you computer. It will function far better than leaving it on a sideboard or using it as a coaster.

Don't bash nails into walls with one though: they won't last long being treated like that.
CO
ChrisO
http://www.nebula-electronics.com/

Best TV Card available, in my opinion! I have the USB version.

Newer posts