TV Home Forum

CBBC Show Selecta

(May 2005)

This site closed in March 2021 and is now a read-only archive
SM
smtver
Just turned over to stop the video and Barney was doing a show selecta.I think that's a good idea and it sounds better than Control Freaks on Nick.Nice machine thing aswell.

Could CiTV do anything like this even being OOV? I'd like it on Thursdays,even if sleepover club was one of the choices.Don't know what they could call it though,unless they call it CiTV Show Selecta or ChooseITV!
RU
russnet Founding member
Has Top of the Pops Saturday gone off for a break for the summer or has it stopped completely due to the move of TOTP over to 2 soon?
TW
Time Warp
russnet posted:
Has Top of the Pops Saturday gone off for a break for the summer or has it stopped completely due to the move of TOTP over to 2 soon?

break for the summer - totp was supposed to move to 2 a while ago, saturday would have remained on air.
SM
smtver
I watched the end of CBBC today and i hoped they'd say what to vote for next week but they didn't!
VM
VMPhil
russnet posted:

Well Fearne, Sam and Mark are on holiday, so it will be back soon.
BE
Ben Founding member
CBBC posted:
russnet posted:

Well Fearne, Sam and Mark are on holiday, so it will be back soon.

In September, thats a long holiday.
RU
russnet Founding member
It's so nice of them to take a holiday at the same time. Very considerate to their employers. lol

Newer posts