TV Home Forum

Sky Digital problem

(January 2005)

This site closed in March 2021 and is now a read-only archive
RI
Richards
After coming in from work tonight, I decided to watch TV for some reason and the time and date according to sky was 7.35PM on Friday 7th Jan, when it was actually 00.10AM on Sat 8th Jan. Also the sky guide isn't showing any listings for any channels. Anyone else got this problem, or is it just my box. Of course the weather has something to do with it, we have 60MPH gales and servere rain here in North Wales, as usual!!!
MA
marksi
Just switch it off at the mains, wait 10 seconds, switch back on, wait 1 minute and it'll be fine.
JF
JFC On The Web
Richards posted:
After coming in from work tonight, I decided to watch TV for some reason and the time and date according to sky was 7.35PM on Friday 7th Jan, when it was actually 00.10AM on Sat 8th Jan. Also the sky guide isn't showing any listings for any channels. Anyone else got this problem, or is it just my box. Of course the weather has something to do with it, we have 60MPH gales and servere rain here in North Wales, as usual!!!

I have actually had clock problems before! Thank god I don't have Sky+ yet! Laughing

Newer posts