This site closed in March 2021 and is now a read-only archive
SA
Salty Founding member
Shut up fool. Asa is a he.
NH
Nick Harvey Founding member
NewsWatch posted:
people were talking as if she was ill

No. People weren't talking as if "she" was anything.

James Hatts refers to "he" in the post immediately above yours.

Martin Anderson refers to "him" in the post four above yours.

I fail to understand how you can say "people were talking" when you quite obviously failed to read the previous posts in the thread to which you were replying.
LE
Lee
Welcome to my level NewsWatch, I thought he was a she too when I first joined. It didn't take me quite as long as you to work it out though.
NW
NewsWatch
Opps - sorry - I have just been on the TV Home website and it has a clip with a he on - Sorry!
NH
Nick Harvey Founding member
NewsWatch posted:
Sorry!

That's all right.

Just because the rest of us engage our brains BEFORE we post, don't feel that you have to strain yourself by joining in.
BR
Brekkie
It's quite easy to forget that real people are behind these sites, so thankyou Asa and RIP TV Home.
:-(
A former member
I would bring back identz, but I don't really have any worthwhile content. ha! Laughing
PE
Pete Founding member
oh how I loved Identz. It was the second fabbest thing ever after Jarongate.
BH
BillyH Founding member
Indeed it was...and Web Archive have it covered!
http://web.archive.org/web/20020114045218/http://www.tvforum.co.uk/cgi-bin/ikonboard/topic.cgi?forum=3&topic=254&replies=68
(Shame page 7 of the thread isn't archived...but you get the rest of it!)
PE
Pete Founding member
Oh how fab, it's archived Max.

For example, in a post where the totally fabulous tvmercia posts about his redesigned website, we get
"Hey Andy,

Can i help you on your website.

As i live in the same region as you i bet i can help.

Max"
ST
Stuart
Nini posted:
Yeah, suggest you goto TV Home and find out who Asa is, you'll be pleasntly surprised and hopefully embarrased.

Just seen the clip on TV Home. I always realised that Asa was male, but not that he was so young (or good looking - lol !)
BA
Bail Moderator
P7OUT1E posted:
I would bring back identz, but I don't really have any worthwhile content. ha! Laughing

"This BBC World MP3 File Was Downloaded From Identz.co.uk"

It's amazing how little I sort of the **** I've got on this PC.

Newer posts