TV Home Forum

Sky Guide

Question (October 2004)

This site closed in March 2021 and is now a read-only archive
IS
Isonstine Founding member
I've got a gonk, will you swap for a chopper?
UB
Uncle Bruce
Isonstine posted:
I've got a gonk, will you swap for a chopper?

'ere, what's that about my chopper?
IS
Isonstine Founding member
Now now, remember this is a family forum! There are lots of 10 year olds reading.

Kids ask your parents...or Nick Harvey. Cool
UB
Uncle Bruce
I was talking about my bike you dirty minded individual.
CW
cwathen Founding member
Nothing changed after the merged. Before ITV launched on Sky there was a national 103 entry there which just read 'ITV' and the programme details just said 'press TV and 3 for ITV'.

Since ITV launched on Sky (3 years ago) they haven't changed the EPG names at all. They're all listed as 'ITV1+station name', with the exception of London (ITV1 London), Scotland (Scottish TV & Grampian TV), NI (UTV) and CI (ITV Channel Is.).
DB
dbl
cwathen posted:
Nothing changed after the merged. Before ITV launched on Sky there was a national 103 entry there which just read 'ITV' and the programme details just said 'press TV and 3 for ITV'.

Since ITV launched on Sky (3 years ago) they haven't changed the EPG names at all. They're all listed as 'ITV1+station name', with the exception of London (ITV1 London), Scotland (Scottish TV & Grampian TV), NI (UTV) and CI (ITV Channel Is.).

Thank You very much, That's what I needed to know. Very Happy
DB
dbl
Uncle Bruce posted:
Nick,

This place is turning into a nightmare - slowly, but surely.

Many can forgive little errors, I make them myself. But gargantuan ones which render the postings unreadable seem to be spreading like wildfire here right now.

It seems the average age of contributors has fallen to about 11, and the average IQ to about 10.

Whatever happened to the good old days?

For your information, I have a IQ of 120. Razz

Newer posts