TV Home Forum

Good Food Live

(August 2004)

This site closed in March 2021 and is now a read-only archive
SN
Snu
Has anyone seen Jeni Barnett on UK Foods ‘Good Food Live’? She is a lunatic. Absolutely hilarious. She has to be one of the best presenters I’ve seen for a ages and the whole Good Food Live format is something (In my opinion) that should not be restricted to Digital Satellite. They have any random celebrity chef or otherwise in to cook some kind of concoction, normally involving heart disease-rendering ingredients such as double cream or chocolate. Which is then followed by Jeni’s claim that she is on some kind of diet before she ploughs said concoction in her mouth. Worth a watch!
DA
DAS Founding member
I did watch a bit the other day but then realised... I was watching Good Food Live. So I stopped.
PL
plymouthbloke1974
Snu posted:
Has anyone seen Jeni Barnett on UK Foods ‘Good Food Live’? She is a lunatic. Absolutely hilarious. She has to be one of the best presenters I’ve seen for a ages and the whole Good Food Live format is something (In my opinion) that should not be restricted to Digital Satellite. They have any random celebrity chef or otherwise in to cook some kind of concoction, normally involving heart disease-rendering ingredients such as double cream or chocolate. Which is then followed by Jeni’s claim that she is on some kind of diet before she ploughs said concoction in her mouth. Worth a watch!

I have to admit.... classic show. If you love cooking, and appreciate the finer foods in life, this is the programme to watch.... and I'm so glad they go to 1am now, as before I never got a real chance to watch it! Wink

Simon
SP
Spencer
Just one piece of advice for Jenni Barnett...

STOP SHOUTING!
:-(
A former member
Spencer For Hire posted:
Just one piece of advice for Jenni Barnett...

STOP SHOUTING!

Laughing I seem to remember her presenting a slot called something like 'Pick of the Week' on TV-am in the mid 80s - anybody remember that? Same style - lively, but loud....
SP
Spencer
Did she previously present under a different surname, or am I confusing her with someone else?
LO
Londoner
I remember her from 6 O'Clock Live and other LWT regional shows.

Newer posts