TV Home Forum

GMTV

Fiona and Eammon: Where are they? (August 2004)

This site closed in March 2021 and is now a read-only archive
:-(
A former member
Everybody has to agree that Fiona and Eammon are the best presenters on GMTV. I havent been able to see it recently, so I don't know if they are back now, but what happened, as it has always been Kate and Andrew (I think thats his name)
SE
Square Eyes Founding member
Are you looking for a slap ?
A former member
Excuse me?
SE
Square Eyes Founding member
Well, there has been a glut of GMTV threads recently, and if you bothered to look a few listings down from this thread, you'll find another.
TE
TELEVISION
I think you were maybe supposed to use the current GMTV thread. Very Happy
A former member
Well... So-rry!
TE
TELEVISION
Hey, I wasn't being horrible to you, I was saying politely what other people would have said rudely. Very Happy
A former member
Oh, well I offer you are non-sarcastic apology then, but I don't read every thread in TV Forum.
KA
Kaplinsky
I dont think he deserved the 'Do you want a slap' post.

Anyway, Eammon and Fiona usually have the six weeks holidays off. They should be back when the kids get back to school.
A former member
Thanks Kaplinski
PE
Pete Founding member
Kaplinsky posted:

I do, after the vast amount of irritating GMTV threads in the last few days another one can just send you round the twist.
A former member
Hymagumba posted:
Kaplinsky posted:

I do, after the vast amount of irritating GMTV threads in the last few days another one can just send you round the twist.

Doesn't warrant the threat of violence though, I would argue..? Actually, I'd better not argue with you, had I? You might give me a slap. What a well thought out reply that was...

From the TV Forum "Rules" section:
"By posting on this website once you are a member, you agree not to post material which is... abusive..."

Just for future reference.

Newer posts