TV Home Forum

Gmtv Changing

(August 2004)

This site closed in March 2021 and is now a read-only archive
FG
Funky Guy
DorisK posted:
"Your are one"??????

Seems like you are a bit of a halfwit too - never heard of punctuation or correct spelling??
Watch more GMTV - you might learn something.....

Yes i might try and watch it .Perhaps i might see you on there one day i think you'd fit right in your sarcastic enough anyway .Could just see you and Fiona on the sofa together your a right pair of *****.
Last edited by Funky Guy on 19 August 2004 11:23pm
JA
jamesmd
Funky Guy posted:
DorisK posted:
"Your are one"??????

Seems like you are a bit of a halfwit too - never heard of punctuation or correct spelling??

Yes i might try and watch it .Perhaps i might see you on there one day i think you'd fit right in your sarcastic enough anyway .Could just see you and Fiona on the sofa together a right pair of *****.

Don't launch personal attacks on people. Just because your personal opinions clash with someone else's doesn't mean you can mock them. Oh, and mock this post, and I'll alert the mods for a second time. YOU are in the wrong. Accept it.

And - oops - you've double posted. And not bothered to edit the first one.

This post was edited by James Hall on Thurs 19 August 23:19
Last edited by jamesmd on 19 August 2004 11:20pm
FG
Funky Guy
James Hall posted:
Funky Guy posted:
DorisK posted:
"Your are one"??????

Yes i might try and watch it .Perhaps i might see you on there one day i think you'd fit right in your sarcastic enough anyway .Could just see you and Fiona on the sofa together a right pair of *****.

Don't launch personal attacks on people. Just because your personal opinions clash with someone else's doesn't mean you can mock them. Oh, and mock this post, and I'll alert the mods for a second time. YOU are in the wrong. Accept it.

I accept it James, and whats more i'll insult people who insult me .
JA
jamesmd
Funky Guy posted:
James Hall posted:
Funky Guy posted:
DorisK posted:
"Your are one"??????

Well, as far as I can see it was YOU who started this argument by calling DorisK a halfwit for daring to disagree with you. End of argument.
FG
Funky Guy
James Hall posted:
Funky Guy posted:
James Hall posted:
Funky Guy posted:
DorisK posted:
"Your are one"??????

Well, as far as I can see it was YOU who started this argument by calling DorisK a halfwit for daring to disagree with you. End of argument.

James i don't care what you or anyone thinks it's the same old thing on here if you dare to express an opinion and people don't like it they get all up in arms hence the insult . I stand by what i said and more and you can report me all you like to whoever i realy do not care .I feel quite sorry for you actually you sound like a little boy telling the teacher infact i think it's hilarious .
JA
jamesmd
Patronise me all you like, but I said end of argument . That means that the argument comes to an end. It's like, when you've had an argument, and it needs to finish. Like, come to an end??

And thanks, but I really don't need your sympathy. And you?!? A Teacher?!? Honestly... the 2335 pig to Amsterdam will leave in 4 minutes.
FG
Funky Guy
James Hall posted:
Patronise me all you like, but I said end of argument . That means that the argument comes to an end. It's like, when you've had an argument, and it needs to finish. Like, come to an end??

And thanks, but I really don't need your sympathy. And you?!? A Teacher?!? Honestly... the 2335 pig to Amsterdam will leave in 4 minutes.

What are you on tonight James ? i NEVER said i was a teacher sorry you have lost me . Confused
JA
jamesmd
Quote:
I feel quite sorry for you actually you sound like a little boy telling the teacher infact i think it's hilarious .

There. Now kindly refrain from replying. Thanks.
FG
Funky Guy
Funky Guy posted:
James Hall posted:

What are you on tonight James ? i NEVER said i was a teacher sorry you have lost me . Confused

Ah sorry i see where your coming from my fault there .What i meant was you sounded like a little boy telling the teacher on me (IE)reporting me to the moderators.
MT
MrTomServo
Can you two take this to PM, rather than air your dirty laundry in public? It's so uncouth.

Want a new GMTV thread that's actually about GMTV? Start one.

http://homepage.mac.com/robertpalmer/tvforum/sig.gif

Newer posts