Media Websites

Somebody PLEASE tell me when TV Ark is returning?

(July 2004)

This site closed in March 2021 and is now a read-only archive
:-(
A former member
I have waited ages, and TV Ark has still not returned with updates. Does anyone know when they are coming back.

Also, if somebody knows someone who works for TV Ark, tell them that a contact thing means they WILL reply.
JA
jamesmd
jimbo648264 posted:
I have waited ages, and TV Ark has still not returned with updates. Does anyone know when they are coming back.

Also, if somebody knows someone who works for TV Ark, tell them that a contact thing means they WILL reply.

Read the bloody first page. TV-Ark seems to be undergoing some bandwith problems at the moment, and are looking at ways of protecting their clips from people who buy and sell them over e-bay.

If you'd even read the other thread, which, clearly, you haven't done, judging by your post in said thread, then you would know all this. But of course you didn't, did you.

This surely deserves a good kicking, sir. And I'm sure tvarksouthwest would be happy to administer that blow.

In the meantime, GET WITH IT. Read into things before you make stupid and pointless comments.

*kick* Sorry, Simon. I just had to.

James
DB
dbl
jimbo648264 posted:

Jimbo648264, Next time read carefully to threads, the descriptions will Help. Neutral
RU
russnet Founding member
jimbo648264 posted:

So in between trying to sort out their bandwidth issues, they need to be operating a customer service desk as well? Come on fella, I'm sure a site like that probably it's fair share of emails a week from random people and some times not about the site itself. I had one person asking me from my site when Crossroads is coming back because they did a search for ITV and found my old site and therefore tried to put two and two together.

If you asked nicely in your email then I'm sure they will get back to you in due course, otherwise why not use their forum on their site and hopefully someone may come back to you that way. Surely logically speaking, they are more likely to reply on their site than on somebody elses!
A former member
I have emailed them for several reasons in the past, and they never reply.
TE
TELEVISION
TV Ark has updated with some new clips, but all clips still don't play.

PS. I'm not getting at TV Ark or anyone, so don't start shouting at me.
A former member
TV ARK IS BACK
MD
Mr D'Arcy
And on that bombshell! Wink
TE
TELEVISION
Is everyone else managing to get clips to play ? Because I can't !!!!!!!

Newer posts