TV Home Forum

Bad Girls

(April 2004)

This site closed in March 2021 and is now a read-only archive
BB
BBC unTALENT
When oh When does Tanya come into it? We haven't even see her arrested in FW... will we see this in BG?

Caaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaarn't wait...
:-(
A former member
about episode 5 i think
DA
David_02
I think she goes into jail because of the cociane that amber put in tanyas bag at the end of series 3, its possible that we may see tanya get arrested. It would be great if we had a crossover scene in which various characters from FW, appear, maybe conrad is there when she geats arrested and amber smirking in the background, I doubt she'll get a really big part in BG, but NSN!
DV
dvboy
How do we know that was cocaine? I wasn't sure what it was. She put it in there and then nothing happened.
FL
Flava
So it's the real Tanya Turner who ends up at Larkhall then? ie - there's actually going to be a crossover storyline with Footballers' Wives?
DV
dvboy
You really should read through the two threads, James, it's been explained.
TI
This Is Granada
This Is Granada posted:
Jez posted:
Square Eyes posted:
Awww, poor Yvonne, the trailer for the new series shows her scraping away at the walls, awful.

I take it the premiere episode of the new series is 90 minutes like FW was, and the rest are 60 minute episodes. It's weird seeing it on a Wednesday though, didn't all previous series go out on a Thursday.

Ah well, at least it won't clash with 24.

I think there are 17 episodes in this series of Bad Girls, with a 90' opening show and the rest are an hour long.

The first 3 series went out on a Tuesday night I think, then series 4 and 5 on a Thursday and now its a Wednesday.

Well acording to this website this series has only 12 episodes.
http://www.thecustard.tv/shows/badgirls.html
Quote:
Series 6 begins on Wednesday 14 April 2004 with a 90-minute opening episode set six weeks after the last series ended. Inmates and staff are shocked to learn the identity of the new G Wing governor.
The series has 12 parts, all last an hour apart from the 90-minute opening and closing episodes.

So how many episodes in Series 6 are they???

Jez and the Duty Office say 17
The website http://www.thecustard.tv/shows/badgirls.html says 12
And the 'TV Guide' in Asda said this weeks ep is 1/8?

So is it 17, 12, or 8?
SE
Square Eyes Founding member
There seems to be much speculation about this. Over on the badgirls online website (not the official one) forum members say that it is a 12 episode series with the first and last episodes being 90 minutes in duration.

Perhaps Jez could give the duty office at Shed a call to check. Laughing

Oh and is it true that Karen Betts is coming back ? (Claire King)
JE
Jez Founding member
This Is Granada posted:
This Is Granada posted:
Jez posted:
Square Eyes posted:
Awww, poor Yvonne, the trailer for the new series shows her scraping away at the walls, awful.

I take it the premiere episode of the new series is 90 minutes like FW was, and the rest are 60 minute episodes. It's weird seeing it on a Wednesday though, didn't all previous series go out on a Thursday.

Ah well, at least it won't clash with 24.

I think there are 17 episodes in this series of Bad Girls, with a 90' opening show and the rest are an hour long.

The first 3 series went out on a Tuesday night I think, then series 4 and 5 on a Thursday and now its a Wednesday.

Well acording to this website this series has only 12 episodes.
http://www.thecustard.tv/shows/badgirls.html
Quote:
Series 6 begins on Wednesday 14 April 2004 with a 90-minute opening episode set six weeks after the last series ended. Inmates and staff are shocked to learn the identity of the new G Wing governor.
The series has 12 parts, all last an hour apart from the 90-minute opening and closing episodes.

So how many episodes in Series 6 are they???

Jez and the Duty Office say 17
The website http://www.thecustard.tv/shows/badgirls.html says 12
And the 'TV Guide' in Asda said this weeks ep is 1/8?

So is it 17, 12, or 8?

Well I e-mailed them back in January (I think) to find out when both FW and BG would be back and how many episodes, they said 9 eps for FW and 17 for BG so im only passing on the info they gave me, however as this was 3 months ago it may have changed or perhaps they were given the wrong info so id say its most likely to be 12 episodes as that’s what the majority of TV guides like Radio Times etc are saying.

I checked and still had the e-mail she sent to me – its actually Channel TV who replied to me not Shed!

Quote:
Jeremy,

thanks for your enquiry about these series, which has been passed to me as we at Channel look after these programmes for ITV. They are made by Shed Productions, an independent production company.

There are 9 eps. for Footy Wives, a 90' opening episode and then 8 hour-long episodes.

In Bad Girls I think there are 17 episodes, again with a 90' opening show and the rest an hour long.

All the best

If you really want to know e-mail the ITV duty office on DutyOffice@itv.co.uk as they "should" know!
DV
dvboy
Jez posted:
I checked and still had the e-mail she sent to me – its actually Channel TV who replied to me not Shed!

Now you say that, I noticed in the end credits of FW e9 there was a "TV Footage Coutresy Of: Channel TV" so Channel and Shed must have close ties.
JE
Jez Founding member
dvboy posted:
Jez posted:

Now you say that, I noticed in the end credits of FW e9 there was a "TV Footage Coutresy Of: Channel TV" so Channel and Shed must have close ties.

Yes, I think they are. Its nice to see Channel TV involved in programmes for the ITV Network.

Newer posts