TV Home Forum

BBC World

60 Second Countdown (March 2004)

This site closed in March 2021 and is now a read-only archive
BB
BBC Scotland
BBC World had problems with their Dynamic Junction leading to the 1700 headlines - so they cut to a breakdown slide followed by the full 60 second countdown!
DV
dvboy
Here, have a tissue.
BB
BBC Scotland
dvboy posted:
Here, have a tissue.

Not sure what that comment is meant to mean?

I am sure there will be many people who will find my post interesting - if not let me know!
DJ
David Jonathan
I find your post very interesting because it is the first time since the relaunch that BBC World has played out a full 60 sec. countdown. So if anyone captured this it would be very kind if he/she uploaded it. Wink
CD
cdd
Perhaps it might be an idea to capture the top of this hour Wink
DJ
David Jonathan
I would do that if I could.
BB
Big Brother Founding member
I don't really understand why people bother posting such information in a new thread. They don't have captures or anything to show so surely it would be more suited to an already open thread.

I've seen this happen a few times. New threads saying somethings happened - yet nothing visual to show for it. Rolling Eyes
HA
harshy Founding member
dvboy posted:
Here, have a tissue.

Bit harsh there m8, not everyone has a stiffy while watching BBC World! Mad
BB
BBC Scotland
This Forum is getting worse - many people have told me they do not bother with it any more, as it is not worth it for the constant bitching and moaning.

Think I might follow this trend and share my thoughts and information with only those who have a genuine interest in Television.
BB
Big Brother Founding member
BBC Scotland posted:
This Forum is getting worse - many people have told me they do not bother with it any more, as it is not worth it for the constant bitching and moaning.

Think I might follow this trend and share my thoughts and information with only those who have a genuine interest in Television.

I'm sorry but I would rather have seen something other than just text to tell me it happened. For all I know N24 Could be playing out a 90second countdown everyhour. I'm not here to see it - I'm usually working.
DV
dvboy
harshy posted:
dvboy posted:
Here, have a tissue.

Bit harsh there m8, not everyone has a stiffy while watching BBC World! Mad

It was only a joke!
PE
Pete Founding member
Well certain member of this forum are bitchy, others are mean, and others are just annoying and rude, like Packy Stanley.

Newer posts