Media Websites

Digital Vibe - Bits & Bobs

Television Sounds (January 2004)

This site closed in March 2021 and is now a read-only archive
:-(
A former member
Digital Vibe has uploaded a selection of sounds for your enjoyment. A properly designed page with graphics shall follow tomorrow, along with more content.

http://www.digitalvibe.co.uk/bbcsounds

Thanks, AMS.
M
M@ Founding member
Nice one! Thanks very much Smile
:-(
A former member
Great, more of this stuff, I take it the more recent idents on the site are clean, ie music video and skateboarders but Haka for example is the music heard on the BBC one website. Well nice to see someone actually contributing to the Forum, like my failed website was intended to do Laughing Crying or Very sad

Cheers AMS, Well Done.

More, More, More - How about clean BBC News stuff? Razz Confused
RD
RDJ
Is the BBC ONE Snowflake Children music on there? Confused:
RO
roo
Another valued contribution there.
Why don't you just look for yourself...
RD
RDJ
Well it isn't on there, i know that but i'm just wondering if it had it! Exclamation (Took out Rolling Eyes coz' a certain someone told me too!)
Last edited by RDJ on 19 January 2004 8:23pm
RO
roo
You have little excuse to roll your eyes at anyone, just so you can live out your own snowflake fantasies...
CD
cdd
Barney Boo posted:
You have little excuse to roll your eyes at anyone, just so you can live out your own snowflake fantasies...

"Barney", he was just asking a simple question (albeit phrased in a puzzling way) asking whether or not the snowflake theme was going to be posted, probably for completeness. That doesn't make him a snowflake fantasiser, etc... Sometimes you need to lighten up, you appear to have a very short fuse, being pedantic over tiny little things.
RO
roo
True true. Yup - just my way.

Newer posts