TV Home Forum

…and finally

News about TV Forum (March 2021)

This site closed in March 2021 and is now a read-only archive
IS
Inspector Sands
.... or it'll just be yanked off the Internet half way through a post about Pie in the Sky Rolling Eyes
The TV-Fan and Markymark gave kudos
PL
plymouthbloke1974
JAS84 posted:
Am I the only person here, not deciding to make a consciously final post? I was just going to carry on as normal. This might be the last one, or I might post something at 11pm on the 31st. I just dunno. It's what helps makes life so exciting 😎

Yes, and based on the last few weeks, we will probably see about 3 more major TV events between now and the end of the month!
I don't suppose any channels are planning a rebrand in the next five days?

Apart from Sky News on Monday, none that I’m aware of 👍🏻
SH
Sh1ruba
JAS84 posted:
Yes, and based on the last few weeks, we will probably see about 3 more major TV events between now and the end of the month!

Sky News is finally rebranding on Monday?
BB
BBI45
JAS84 posted:

I didn't think that was happening this Monday. I thought they still needed to sort some stuff before putting it to air.
VA
valley
JAS84 posted:
don't suppose any channels are planning a rebrand in the next five days?

Sky News is finally rebranding on Monday?

No
London Lite, Brekkie and rob gave kudos
PL
plymouthbloke1974
When did that change?

EDIT: Just had a look on the Sky News thread. That’s a shame….

(I didn’t notice as I’ve wound down my viewing of TVF so it won’t be so much of a shock next week Laughing)
Last edited by plymouthbloke1974 on 27 March 2021 2:41pm
JA
Jamesypoo
After Rob announced he was bringing the forum launch forward to discuss it. Cool
RE
Revolution
Am I the only person here, not deciding to make a consciously final post? I was just going to carry on as normal. This might be the last one, or I might post something at 11pm on the 31st. I just dunno. It's what helps makes life so exciting 😎

Had a nightmare my last post here would be 'Bring Back Naked News'.

(I've not had a chance to thank Asa, the mods, and the lovely posters, so -- thank you! Can't for the life of me remember why I signed up all those years ago, but it's been great to engage with many of you on television presentations and other industry tidbits.)
Last edited by Revolution on 27 March 2021 8:54pm
JV
James Vertigan Founding member
I hope everyone remembers to put their clooks forward in the morning!
AJB39, London Lite and james-2001 gave kudos
JA
james-2001
Maybe it you clooks.
JV
James Vertigan Founding member
Maybe it you clooks.

No. My clooks do it automatically!
MA
Markymark
I hope everyone remembers to put their clooks forward in the morning!

One of our sons only really uses his iphone to see what the time is. A couple of years ago he didn't realise the clocks had gone forward until he got to work on Monday. It was only then he realised Sunday evening had been a bit lighter than normal!

Newer posts