TV Home Forum

Thank You Asa!

(March 2021)

This site closed in March 2021 and is now a read-only archive
CW
Charlie Wells Moderator
A great idea to celebrate the 20 years, and going to a worthy cause.
DE88 and Roger Darthwell gave kudos
VM
VMPhil
Does the target automatically go up when we reach it? Because amazingly I think we've hit the £250, £500 and £1000 targets now!
DE88 and London Lite gave kudos
ME
mediaman2007
Amazing sums raised. Is the donator Mark Simpson of BBC News Northern Ireland fame by the way
JO
Johnr
I'll be donating on Monday once I get paid Smile

Feels like Tumble Tower should be in this thread though! Very Happy
what, DE88 and buster gave kudos
DM
DeMarkay
What a brilliant gesture!
Last edited by DeMarkay on 27 March 2021 12:05am
interestednovice and DE88 gave kudos
GM
GMc
What a lovely idea. Amazing that it's reached nearly £1500 in such a short space of time. It makes you proud of our wee community. Very Happy
BR
Brekkie
Hit the £1500 mark overnight. Brilliant stuff.
GE
thegeek Founding member
Amazing sums raised. Is the donator Mark Simpson of BBC News Northern Ireland fame by the way

More likely Mark Simpson of BBC Northern Ireland's presentation department fame, once of this parish.
interestednovice and Pete gave kudos
AS
Asa Admin
That's a huge amount of generosity from people here to raise £1000 in just 24 hours, and then keep going to the next milestone and beyond. Just fantastic. So many lovely messages on the JustGiving page too. Thank you.

One very proud administrator (or "Web Master" as I like to be captioned Smile)
RO
Rofters
Asa posted:
That's a huge amount of generosity from people here to raise £1000 in just 24 hours, and then keep going to the next milestone and beyond. Just fantastic. So many lovely messages on the JustGiving page too. Thank you.

One very proud administrator (or "Web Master" as I like to be captioned Smile)

Such an incredible achievement. Thanks again for the last 20 years and the very best of luck for the future!
DE88 and interestednovice gave kudos
NB
nbafan89
my last ever post here is to say thank you to Asa and his team for keeping this site going for 20 years, I shall see you all on the new forum
DE88 and interestednovice gave kudos
MB
Media Box
Just wanted to add my thanks to Asa as well.

I still remember the very first time I stumbled upon this site all those years ago, and the sudden realisation which dawned on me - that I wasn't alone. There were actually other people like me, who were completely obsessed with all things related to TV presentation.

There's very little I can add which hasn't already been said more eloquently by other members - but always remember, this was an amazing thing you created and something which you should be rightly proud of.

Wishing you all the best.
interestednovice, itsrobert and DE88 gave kudos

Newer posts