Requests

Last Orders

...any final requests? (March 2021)

This site closed in March 2021 and is now a read-only archive
BB
BBCWalesToday
I've always been on the look out for anything from the BBC World Services' 2007 identity package...! Particularly Europe Today and The World Today.

I did a wee recreation using it as an inspiration and mashed it together with the old N24 Sunday Papers theme. I left it as a demo, but it's all I have to give.

https://www.dropbox.com/s/4932il8v89ty9e4/Sunday%20Papers%20Demo.mp3?dl=0
BB
BBC TV Centre
I have the Challenge Anneka themes both opening and closing. Here you go. No idea whose they were originally, perhaps downloaded from here, so credit to whoever uploaded them.

Also have found in the folder an interview on Radio 2 with David Lowe

As for my last requests?

Stars In Their Eyes (pretty please!). And Timetextures by Robin Jap - I know it is library but the library is no longer in business, and the CDs are pretty much non existent as a result, so if anyone's got access to the CDs at work or has them stashed somewhere I'd be all ears. The old BBC Local Radio Mcasso package?
Last edited by BBC TV Centre on 26 March 2021 3:26pm
intracube, NYC27G and Anglialad gave kudos
NB
NicB1971
Sadly, I've never had anything worth uploading but I am incredibly grateful to everyone who has been kind enough to do so.. If anyone asks for anything obscure, I will have a furtle around the basement. As the end is nigh, I am asking - with tongue firmly in cheek and jokingly - for clean copies of the following:
3-2-1; Blockbusters; Bob's Full House; Family Fortunes (1980); Bullseye.
I jest because I know they will never appear and it's always great to wish for something - especially as we see the curtains close on this wonderful show that is TV Forum. Good luck folks!!
BI
Bignewsfan1
Any one got a full clean version of This Is Your Life 1995 music used at the start after the surprise for the beginning of the show. I like this arrangement but it never played out in full - apart from the Kriss Akabusi episode I think. Thanks
LO
loydy
I second the request for any SMTV music/underscore - or HQ copies of the themes?
AP
AndrewPSSP
I've always been on the look out for anything from the BBC World Services' 2007 identity package...! Particularly Europe Today and The World Today.

I second this! If anyone has anything from the David Arnold / David Lowe / Mcasso packages, please, I would be very grateful!
Same with the current Newshour theme, I don't know who composed it.

Thank you!
PE
Pete Founding member
I’ve asked before and I’ll ask again.

North East Tonight 1996

Also GMB 2017 is a banger of a remix
the eye, Ittr and rob gave kudos
BA
Bail Moderator
Gone
Last edited by Bail on 30 March 2021 5:03pm
DK
DanielK
Pete posted:
I’ve asked before and I’ll ask again.

North East Tonight 1996

Also GMB 2017 is a banger of a remix

Seconded! As is the 2020 remixes.
DE
deanowilliams
I'd like to request Bobs Full House and Every Second Counts please. Game show themes are my favourite
JL
J. Lyric
Bail posted:
Gone

Bail, if you've got the full packages for RepScot and NRLive, could you DM me those, please?
ME
mediaman2007
TVS archive please

Newer posts