Media Websites

The TV Forum

Another place for discussion (March 2021)

This site closed in March 2021 and is now a read-only archive
PE
Pete Founding member
Question is which one will be the TomD Netowork?

One of my favourite things about TVF is it has permanently changed my lexicon. I often pause to check I've not added the extra o to network and I've accidentally used "shatliffed" in a professional setting.
LL
Larry the Loafer
Pete posted:
Question is which one will be the TomD Netowork?

One of my favourite things about TVF is it has permanently changed my lexicon. I often pause to check I've not added the extra o to network and I've accidentally used "shatliffed" in a professional setting.

It taught me from a very really age that "broadcasted" is not a word.
DE88, bilky asko and james-2001 gave kudos
AM
Alfie Mulcahy
BBI45 posted:
I'm pleased to announce that I too am creating a forum, Forum Television or Forum TV for short (www.forumtv.uk).

To make it stand out from the others it will only be online from Mondays to Friday afternoons, at which point my secondary forum FWT (Forum Weekend Television) will go online until Sunday evening.

Neither will be online from 6am to 9am weekdays, but I'm in contact with a journalist/TV presenter who's expressed interest in his own breakfast-themed forum to operate during this time.

Took me way to long to realise this was a joke...

(It is a joke, right?)

Well the weblink actually takes you to a forum. So it may not be.
TE
tesandco Founding member
BBI45 posted:
I'm pleased to announce that I too am creating a forum, Forum Television or Forum TV for short (**removed**).

To make it stand out from the others it will only be online from Mondays to Friday afternoons, at which point my secondary forum FWT (Forum Weekend Television) will go online until Sunday evening.

Neither will be online from 6am to 9am weekdays, but I'm in contact with a journalist/TV presenter who's expressed interest in his own breakfast-themed forum to operate during this time.

Took me way to long to realise this was a joke...

(It is a joke, right?)

Well the weblink actually takes you to a forum. So it may not be.

I believe it was a dead link when BillyH originally posted it last night just as a joke. One of the usual sorts has probably just rushed to register it since last night to try and get some desperate traffic to his forum. Should tell you all you need to know about them.

"Elsewhere, as news spreads that TV Forum is closing..."
Last edited by tesandco on 24 March 2021 1:06pm - 4 times in total

Newer posts