Now just er...NOW. (October 2014)

This site closed in March 2021 and is now a read-only archive
JO
Josh
Can Ranvir Singh sing?
JF
JetixFann450
Jon posted:
It’s going to be a struggle to get UKTV G2 into this conversation.

You have a Challenge on your hands.

Pick wisely.

Watch now. I ain't the real Player in this pun game.
NJ
Neil Jones Founding member
Software update on the black box introduces the new logo and the new green. Must admit the dark green looks very Mitchell and Webb "Hello and remain indoors!" to me.
LL
London Lite Founding member
Software update on the black box introduces the new logo and the new green. Must admit the dark green looks very Mitchell and Webb "Hello and remain indoors!" to me.

I had to manually software update the 4K Box twice before it updated properly. I now have the same green colour scheme and logo as on the Firestick.
LL
London Lite Founding member
The Android app has finally updated too.
BB
BBI45
Just received the update on my Now TV stick. I think it looks awful. Thankfully, my new Fire TV stick arrived today arrives tomorrow (damn postcode errors) so I'll only have to see it in the Now app.
Last edited by BBI45 on 19 March 2021 10:21pm
PA
PATV Scunthorpe
Sky Creative Case Study:
https://www.skycreative.agency/now-tv-rebrand/
DV
DVB Cornwall
Looks as if the additional World Cup Qualifying streams quality is much better than those I've seen previously.
BR
Brekkie
See there is a more prominant Sports On Demand section on the main menu now.

They really need to rethink the F1 Bonus Streams though - virtually useless when you can only access them from the main menu and all you see is "F1 Bonus Stream... " and not what it is, and then you can't toggle through them like other channels. I get nowadays they're probably intended more for second screens but they need to be a bit more accessible IMO.

Newer posts