Comic Relief 2021

Friday 19th March (March 2021)

This site closed in March 2021 and is now a read-only archive
NA
natwel27
Great announcement into Comic Relief.
JO
Josh
Duncan Newmarch has failed his sponsored silence for Comic Relief. Well done Duncan...
BR
Brekkie
Josh posted:
Duncan Newmarch has failed his sponsored silence for Comic Relief. Well done Duncan...

That's it - I want a refund on my donation. Very Happy

Good to see the Fleabag/Normal People crossover from the Irish Red Nose Day gets an airing here.
bkman1990, Tumble Tower and Josh gave kudos
TT
Tumble Tower
Well the Red Nose Day 2021 TV show is underway on BBC One. They've already shown an outline of what's on between now and 22:00.
JK
JKDerry
Oh dear, the audience reactions are poor. I thought Saturday Night Takeaway had problems with their virtual audience, Comic Relief is worse.
TT
Tumble Tower
Well that was OK I suppose, kids asking the Top Gear presenters various questions. Nonetheless, a pop song would have been better.

Now the hosts are saying that the 2021 Red Nose is plastic free and thus compostable. Mind you, if someone bought a red nose for this year, wouldn't they want to keep it as a souvenir of this year's RND, rather than put it on the compost heap?
PA
paul_hadley
That virtual audience is terrible.
JK
JKDerry
I think a virtual audience was not needed. They never used one for the Big Night In last year did they?
JK
JKDerry
The virtual audience applause sounds like a group of people clapping in an aircraft hanger
PA
paul_hadley
I assume they have repurposed the same video wall from Takeaway?
JK
JKDerry
I assume they have repurposed the same video wall from Takeaway?

No, Takeaway is done at Television Centre
TT
Tumble Tower
They've just shown the trailer "2020 - The Movie". Mind you, I hardly think that's going to be made into an actual film. Let's face it, no-one would want to make feature film on how the pandemic has affected people's lives.

Newer posts