TV Home Forum

Good Morning Britain

(November 2020)

This site closed in March 2021 and is now a read-only archive
BF
BFGArmy
You can't say this wasn't predictable. Many have said on here and elsewhere that eventually Piers would end up going too far and it'd end up with him having to depart GMB.
MA
Meridian AM
Speaking on The One Show just now, Lorraine Kelly said she thinks Ben Shepherd should replace Piers.
LL
London Lite Founding member
Speaking on The One Show just now, Lorraine Kelly said she thinks Ben Shepherd should replace Piers.

The king of bland. I respect his sports and game show delivery, but he for me was the example of why GMTV was so bad at the end with the saccharine delivery.

Clearly Lorraine wishes for GMB to revert to the TV:am/GMTV template which at one time was a success but Breakfast has a better format of news and lighter features.
LV
LondonViewer
He basically doubled the audience. Guests were pretty irrelevant.
JK
JKDerry
Will the government feel a bit more easy now appearing on GMB? Remember their boycott?
MA
Meridian AM

The king of bland. I respect his sports and game show delivery, but he for me was the example of why GMTV was so bad at the end with the saccharine delivery.

Clearly Lorraine wishes for GMB to revert to the TV:am/GMTV template which at one time was a success but Breakfast has a better format of news and lighter features.

Yeah that's what it sounds like.
CM
cmthwtv

On tomorrow's show, Lorraine explains why she thinks Piers Morgan would be a perfect addition to The One Show.
MO
Mouseboy33
41,000 complaints to OFCOM

GI
ginnyfan
The news of Piers leaving GMB has somehow overshadowed The Queen's response to the interview. Shocked
DeMarkay, LondonViewer and Meridian AM gave kudos
JO
Jonwo

Ironically it was Piers who was brought in to replace Ben as he had to cut his work load due to doing GMB, Goals on Sunday and Tipping Point, I don't think he'll want to do GMB full time again.
JK
JKDerry
Richard Madeley would be a perfect replacement for Piers - has the same approach to the programme, however Richard is a bit more tolerable than Piers.
MA
Meridian AM
Ben Shepherd is trending on Twitter... and so is Jeremy Clarkson... - another option?

Newer posts