TV Home Forum

Good Morning Britain

(November 2020)

This site closed in March 2021 and is now a read-only archive
DB
dbl
Going crazy about the conservative government = good. Going crazy about MM = bad.

Can’t have it both ways I’m afraid.

He has a right to dislike Meghan, but he goes about it like a rabid animal. Still showing zero empathy after revealing she was suicidal crossed that line today.
itvblocks and Rolling News gave kudos
WH
Whataday Founding member
Going crazy about the conservative government = good. Going crazy about MM = bad.

Can't we have it neither way?
SL
Shaun Linden

Well, speaking for me, ranting about MM, absolutely fine. A lot of points I agree on. Dismissing someone who claimed she was suicidal - not acceptable in my book. Treating your Co host with zero respect - no acceptable.
RN
Rolling News
Worst thing is if Piers was suspended/disciplined/fired, he would soon be playing the victim.
MO
Mouseboy33
One of GMB;s guests was trending in the US today. GMB had former FNC and sacked NBC presenter, the awful Megyn Kelly on the programme today. She was read for filth online. She is still desperately trying tp cling to some sort of relevancy. She was horrible and condescending as a presenter, and coupled with her racists blackface comments NBC paid her 30mil to just go away after a short tenure with the network. She cant get any camera time in the US. So she creeps around the edges and pops up to spout her garbage on the unsuspecting British public. The problem today was she tried to teach Oprah Winfrey how to conduct an interview. The gall. The twittersphere wasnt having any of it. IF you ever see her trending....its usually not anything good.

LL
London Lite Founding member
As with any conservative commentator, you expect them to take a different viewpoint from those with a more liberal one, yet on International Women's Day, we had Piers speaking over his female co-host and dismissing Meghan's suicidal thoughts.

Both are equally just as bad, while I understand Piers has to shock-jock his way through each edition of GMB, as others have said, he did cross a line.

There are some people who are easily influenced by the likes of Piers Morgan and he should be a lot more responsible for what comes out of his mouth while on-air and that includes the Morgan shock-jock act.
JA
jacob_27
Wow. Piers just left the studio after a row with Alex Beresford !
MA
Markymark
Wow. Piers just left the studio after a row with Alex Beresford !

Ha, Mrs Markymark just WhatsApp'd me the news. So that's what she does once I leave the house!
DB
dbl
I did not expect that. 😱 Respect to Alex
MA
Markymark
dbl posted:
I did not expect that. 😱 Respect to Alex

Reid and Morgan have both gone missing I'm told? Are they like a multipack, 'cannot be sold separately'?
PI
pip2
Piers Morgone?
NA
natoswald
Charlotte now presenting solo

Newer posts