Requests

BBC Regional News July 2019 titles After Effects Folder

is there a AEP? (March 2021)

This site closed in March 2021 and is now a read-only archive
BA
Ballyboy
hello. is there an after effects template for the bbc regional news July 2019 titles available?
Last edited by Ballyboy on 7 March 2021 11:19pm - 3 times in total
MW
Mike W
Yes, it was sent out to various people in June 2019 as part of the reith rollout.

Is it publicly available? No.

Can you spend time and energy recreating it? Yes. I uploaded a loose recreation of the endboard in the ‘Ballyboy asks a question; formerly AE Help’ thread, is it difficult to tinker with?
BA
Ballyboy
I saw the 2008 template and I just was curious if there one for the 2019 one. I would take full credit and everything. I can change the colours, edit text and add my own footage and everything. I thought cjanything2006 would have one but no. thx for the reply and the end board folder too Mike
Last edited by Ballyboy on 8 March 2021 1:10am
RO
robharrison
hello. is there an after effects template for the bbc regional news July 2019 titles available?

Yes, I have it. I have sent you a PM
BA
Ballyboy

Yes, I have it. I have sent you a PM

a download link would be better
JA
Jamesypoo
I’m sorry, I’m not entirely sure what’s going on here but someone offering something that you’re asking for and you demanding the method in which they provide it isn’t a good look.
BA
Ballyboy
I must apologise for my actions. it was out of order. how can you access your private messages but I checked and I didn’t have any?
Last edited by Ballyboy on 8 March 2021 10:41pm
NJ
Neil Jones Founding member
I must apologise for my actions. it was out of order. how can you access your private messages but I checked and I didn’t have any?

Big envelope top right. Click it.

Dunno what you've been looking at when you say "How can you access private messages but I checked and I didn't have any"? That's a contradictory statement, you must have found them if you say you didn't have any, but you can't check on something you don't know how to access Smile

You may not have had email notifications i think is what you're referring to. Check your spam. Not that it matters because you can come back to the site (until the end of this month, obviously).

And yes, to echo Jamesypoo - don't be so ungrateful, consider yourself lucky you got a response at all.
Jory, Ittr and Ballyboy gave kudos
BA
Ballyboy
I am. sorry again. so I checked my envelope and spam, nothing, it just says all sent and received messages now appear here and are grouped as a thread. I didn’t press anything. i promise i'm not trying to be funny. is it blank. i did receive one in the past
Last edited by Ballyboy on 8 March 2021 11:31pm - 2 times in total
AM
Alfie Mulcahy
I would take full credit and everything. I can change the colours, edit text and add my own footage and everything.

Hang on. You want to take the credit publically for changing some colours and images on someone else's work that you've demanded?
BA
Ballyboy
Ah! didn’t mean that, what I meant to say I would credit Mike W, RobHarrison or anyone in the YouTube video description for letting me use THEIR folder

I didn’t think that first post through
Last edited by Ballyboy on 8 March 2021 11:53pm
BA
Ballyboy
I’ll leave it till tomorrow. I’ve checked everywhere. thank you all very much for your help on this.
Last edited by Ballyboy on 9 March 2021 12:24am

Newer posts