TV Home Forum

Saturday Night Takeaway 2021

New series started on 20th February (January 2021)

This site closed in March 2021 and is now a read-only archive
AM
Alfie Mulcahy
Flux posted:
JAS84 posted:
ir point, but that should no longer be a thing after this week. Schools reopen on Monday, right?

Schools return next week but not all on Monday

Only in England. Wales and Scotland are phasing their returns much more gradually over the next month.

Right. That makes sense.
TV
iloveTV1
The point still stands that there will be children watching tv during the school day, be it due to illness or holidays.

I remember one of the CBBC presenters did a feature in the 00s where a sick child called in and they had a chat. I think there was a puppet involved as well. As you can imagine it had about 10 children tuning in so didn’t do especially well
CR
Critique
The point still stands that there will be children watching tv during the school day, be it due to illness or holidays.

I remember one of the CBBC presenters did a feature in the 00s where a sick child called in and they had a chat. I think there was a puppet involved as well. As you can imagine it had about 10 children tuning in so didn’t do especially well

That CBBC 30th birthday special really did cover everything! (43:17 onwards in the below)

SA
samdarleyeditor
i know some of you have already done this but i just wanted to have a go too

Opening Titles 2021

https://youtu.be/G7VPabs4lFs
CT
Chemical Think Tank
Tom's backing track seemed pretty quiet
DB
dbl
Liking this film charades type game their playing tonight, works a lot better with the delays.
PA
paul_hadley
Sneaky taping up of the BBC lettering of the Studioworks sign tonight, or have they done that every week?
CT
Chemical Think Tank
Saw it the first week, if they did it last week too I missed it
AS
Ash101
Sneaky taping up of the BBC lettering of the Studioworks sign tonight, or have they done that every week?

Yeah they’ve done it every week... I suppose it’s just us geeks that know it’s BBC Studioworks
AM
Alfie Mulcahy

The first week it looked like a black bin bag. Can't remember seeing it last week though.

They've covered the BBC logo in the corridor with what looks like a bin bag.
JO
Josh
That End of The Show Show was just an over-elaborate advert for Tom & Jerry.
iloveTV1 and Castries gave kudos
JK
JKDerry
Interesting the lengths they go to cover up the BBC logo. Is there a bit of shame that they have to use BBC studio facilities for their biggest entertainment show of the weekend? They are doing their Saturday Night Takeaway in the very studio Noel Edmonds hosted his House Party in the mid 1990s, a show which Ant and Dec openly admit to being fans of and have taken a lot from it.

Newer posts