Requests

Fort Boyard Ultimate Challenge Timer

Does anyone know where to find the timer used in the challenges on Fort Boyard: Ultimate Challenge? (March 2021)

This site closed in March 2021 and is now a read-only archive
NB
NinjaBoi12358
Does anyone know where to find the timer used in the challenges on Fort Boyard: Ultimate Challenge?

Thanks,
NinjaBoi
NJ
Neil Jones Founding member
Does anyone know where to find the timer used in the challenges on Fort Boyard: Ultimate Challenge?

I presume you mean the on screen graphic and not the physical water clocks? Smile The latter you can probably find something similar in Homebase, the former... well probably a standard clock in some wrapping and animations, I dare say if you're relatively up to speed with After Effects (which I'm not), but probably not too difficult to knock up once you have the wrapping.
NB
NinjaBoi12358

I presume you mean the on screen graphic and not the physical water clocks? Smile The latter you can probably find something similar in Homebase, the former... well probably a standard clock in some wrapping and animations, I dare say if you're relatively up to speed with After Effects (which I'm not), but probably not too difficult to knock up once you have the wrapping.

I couldn't imagine even trying after effects lmao, I might see if a friend of mine might be able to. Thanks for the help though.

Newer posts