TV Home Forum

Dancing on Ice 2021

(September 2020)

This site closed in March 2021 and is now a read-only archive
JK
JKDerry
Well hopefully by January 2022 we will be back to near normality, and ITV can erase the fact the 2021 series happened at all.

I get the feeling if the show is back in 2022, there will be a revamp, to try and get the show better, forgetting 2021 and moving on.
TV
iloveTV1
https://tellymix.co.uk/reality-tv/dancing-on-ice/571395-joe-warren-plant-and-vanessa-bauer-may-return-to-dancing-on-ice.html

Joe-Warren also isn’t returning.
TV
iloveTV1
Just seen tomorrow’s show will be 105 minutes and start at 6.15pm not 6pm.
DM
DeMarkay
As the Pyro’s went off, Philip in the background could be heard saying “Jesus Christ, that nearly give me a heart attack” Very Happy
BR
Brekkie
As the Pyro’s went off, Philip in the background could be heard saying “Jesus Christ, that nearly give me a heart attack” Very Happy

Given how this series has gone...
JO
Jonwo
It's quite amusing that the other ITV stalwarts like Lorraine and This Morning has acknowledged DOI's woes.
JK
JKDerry
Holly said that maybe it is down to the fact this is Series 13 of the show, unlucky number.
JA
JAS84
Jonwo posted:
It's quite amusing that the other ITV stalwarts like Lorraine and This Morning has acknowledged DOI's woes.
To be fair, This Morning has the same main presenters as DOI.
TV
iloveTV1
Apparently only 3.6m last night according to The Sun. The axe could be about to swing.
JO
Jonwo
Apparently only 3.6m last night according to The Sun. The axe could be about to swing.

I doubt they'll axe it after this series but a revamp is on the cards for sure.
WH
Whataday Founding member

I'm pretty sure it was Holly saying "Oh Jesus Christ" before saying something about being on the edge. I don't think they were expecting the pyros to be so close to where they were standing.
TV
iloveTV1
Jonwo posted:

I doubt they'll axe it after this series but a revamp is on the cards for sure.

I think give it one more year, see how good the production and ratings are and go from there.

Newer posts