TV Home Forum

Dancing on Ice 2021

JK
JKDerry Recently warned UTV Newsline
When do you think we will be told if they will return with a live show on Sunday or whether it will be another special instead? Mid week?
ME
mediaman2007
When do you think we will be told if they will return with a live show on Sunday or whether it will be another special instead? Mid week?

Before Sunday
OA
Owen A Granada North West Today
This series really has been hit badly. Feeling for all the production staff involved
@OwenABroadcast on Twitter!
BR
Brekkie Wales Wales Today

I doubt they'll pull the show this Sunday - from this point on they'll likely just take episodes off the end of the series.
So what will Metropol talk about now?
JO
Josh
Josh posted:
Jason Donovan has withdrawn due to his back injury.

So with Joe-Warren Plant back in the competition but Jason withdrawing, we are back in the same position we were last week. I would assume that if one more couple is forced to withdraw, another week will have to be chopped off

Joe-Warren hasn't been officially confirmed as returning I don't believe, just rumours and speculation so far.
Stay in touch with me and my waffling at https://twitter.com/JoshxReid. Thanks for having me, I've enjoyed it.
SC
Score Granada North West Today
I expect they won't confirm until they've got negative test results.
JO
Josh
The series has unsurprisingly been cut short by a week, now ending on the 14th instead of the 21st.

Stay in touch with me and my waffling at https://twitter.com/JoshxReid. Thanks for having me, I've enjoyed it.
CF
CallumF Central Reporting Scotland
The Sun reporting that the end of the series has now been brought forward:

BR
So effectively lost two episodes. The best week this series has been the week it wasn't on anyway.
JO
Jonwo
Probably for the best as it means they can still have a three person final.
BR
Jonwo posted:
Probably for the best as it means they can still have a three person final.

That's optimistic. Very Happy
AN
Andrew Founding member Yorkshire Look North (Yorkshire)
I'm not sure its "More headaches for Dancing on Ice bosses", if anything it'll be a relief for them

Newer posts