TV Home Forum

Dancing on Ice 2021

This site closed in March 2021 and is now a read-only archive
IT
itvblocks
Watched the latest Valentine's Day special of Dancing on Ice and on Rita Ora's performance, she had a tennis racket on her back! Laughing (0:30 if the link doesn't work)

BA
Ballyboy

DE88, itvblocks and RDJ gave kudos
RD
RDJ
They don’t really have any other option. If Jason pulled out this week with his back problems then that’s him out the competition and numbers really are dwindling then.

A breather can ensure that injuries are kept to a minimum, but of course the celebs will need to still be careful to not get a positive Covid test, otherwise there really will be no one left!
DE88, Ballyboy and Jonwo gave kudos
JO
Jonwo
I had a feeling they'd have to cut an episode but wasn't expecting it as soon as this weekend.
MA
Meridian AM
"DANCING ON ICE AXED!" (Source: The Mirror) Very Happy

To be replaced by a pre recorded 'special'.

JO
Jonwo
I assume the pro routines that was planned for this weekend will be moved to the week after with two pro routines in the final to pad things out.
TV
iloveTV1
Dancing on Ice: The Greatest Show on Ice will air in place of the regular show.
IT
itvblocks
Not really that surprising, due to the fact they've lost quite a few on the back of injuries.

ITV made the correct decision here.

"DANCING ON ICE AXED!" (Source: The Mirror) Very Happy

To be replaced by a pre recorded 'special'.

Of course, Daily Mirror Laughing
JK
JKDerry
So Movies Week will move to the following Sunday I presume? What a trial this show has been through since it started in January, I do feel sorry for the production team.
TJ
TomJ
They're taking a break - highlights show this week.

https://www.bbc.co.uk/news/entertainment-arts-56081770
JO
Joe
Did you miss the previous 8 posts?
NG
noggin Founding member
Scott Bryan has just tweeted that a Pro Skater has had to leave the show now :

Newer posts