TV Home Forum

The Masked Singer UK...2021

(November 2020)

This site closed in March 2021 and is now a read-only archive
GO
gottago

Robin: That "Diversity" clue has been in the back of my mind. From BGT? Was shy? Was in a boyband?

I'm still convinced this is Aston Merrygold so I guess the Diversity clues could be in relation to him being a judge on Got To Dance alongside Ashley Banjo (presumably performing alongside Diversity at some point in the series). Also he was wearing 3D glasses at one point which could related to the final being shown on Sky 3D although that would be niche even for the Masked Singer!

I can't not hear Sue Perkins now it's been said on here for Dragon. That medieval banquet surely a reference to the Supersizers series she did with Giles Coren.
BR
Brekkie
"Waists" being an anagram of Tiswas was hardly the clue that cracked it for us. Indeed with Lenny I think the voice itself was a big enough clue.
TR
Truthfinder
Results worked out now:
Badger- Craig Charles (100% Now)
Dragon- John Barrowman (100% Now)
Harlequin- Emlie Sande (100% Now)
Robin- Marvin Humes (100% Now).
Sausage- Claire Sweeney (100% Now)

Robin = Marvin Humes (JLS singer/presenter) (100% Now).

Clues: performance all in green = JLS brand of condoms "Just Love Safe" Marvins are green.(Condoms).
Clue: performance Nest of eggs= Marvins wife Rochelle had a craving of eggs when having latest child.
Clue: name is out of this world= JLS Album "Outta this world" also the robot called Marvin was in Hitch hikers guide to the Galaxy.
Clue: "Fighting feet"= Charity run for Help for Haiti.
Clue ; played football for England Soccer Aid.
Last edited by Truthfinder on 2 February 2021 10:57am - 4 times in total
BR
Brekkie
Pretty sure you're 480% wrong.
AB
AcerBen
Results worked out now:
Sausage- Sheridan Smith (80% Now).

Robin = Marvin Humes (JLS singer/presenter)

Clues: performance all in green = JLS brand of condoms "Just Love Safe" Marvins are green.(Condoms).
Clue: performance Nest of eggs= Marvins wife Rochelle had a craving of eggs when having latest child.
Clue: name is out of this world= JLS Album "Outta this world" also the robot called Marvin was in Hitch hikers guide to the Galaxy.

Think you're in for some shocks there! Wink

My final thoughts..

Badger - Ne-Yo (only been convinced this week - he sang on a TV tribute to Barbra Streisand, and Robin singing one of his songs was the producers playing with us)
Dragon - Sue Perkins (like gottago says, once you've got her name in your head you can't not hear that it's her)
Harlequin - Gabrielle (that voice is just unmistakable.. Emeli Sandé and Beverley Knight aren't nearly as husky!)
Robin - Aston Merrygold (the voice, the body language, the stature and the clues all point to him)
Sausage - Joss Stone (literally up to like 18 clues fitting her now)
CW
Charlie Wells Moderator

My final thoughts..

Badger - Ne-Yo (only been convinced this week - he sang on a TV tribute to Barbra Streisand, and Robin singing one of his songs was them being cheeky)
Dragon - Sue Perkins (like gottago says, once you've got her name in your head you can't not hear that it's her)
Harlequin - Gabrielle (it just sounds identical to her.. Emeli Sandé and Beverley Knight aren't nearly as husky!)
Robin - Aston Merrygold (the voice, the body language, the stature and the clues all point to him)

Whilst watching it back this morning my wife noted something Harlequin said in the VT appeared to be a reference to one of Gabrielle's songs.

Also with Robin it was worth noting the VT had a Stars in their Eyes 'doors and smoke' moment, where they came back through the door with glasses on.
BR
Brekkie
And if we're going on the colour of their condoms, Robin is in blue, not green.

Surely it's between Robin and Sausage for the win - I'd favour Robin at the moment.
AB
AcerBen

My final thoughts..

Badger - Ne-Yo (only been convinced this week - he sang on a TV tribute to Barbra Streisand, and Robin singing one of his songs was them being cheeky)
Harlequin - Gabrielle (it just sounds identical to her.. Emeli Sandé and Beverley Knight aren't nearly as husky!)

Whilst watching it back this morning my wife noted something Harlequin said in the VT appeared to be a reference to one of Gabrielle's songs.

Also with Robin it was worth noting the VT had a Stars in their Eyes 'doors and smoke' moment, where they came back through the door with glasses on.

Yes "Out Of Reach". There have also been at least 2 big references to "Dreams".
TR
Truthfinder
Craig Charles
Badger Clues; Wrecking ball = Features with Robot wars originally fronted and presented by Craig Charles
= A lot of Red Dwarf clues, Robot Wars visuals.
= early career he wrote and performed his poems before getting into comedy and acting.
= a lot of black and yellow tape relating to robot wars.
= working in green refers to red dwarfs green ship "Starbug"
= "digging" refers to Red Dwarf Jupiter mining company.
John Barrowman.
Dragon clues: dragon is a big clue to my name= "Torchwood (he was capt Jack harkness)
"I am" the dragon = refers to the song "I am what i am" which he has sung.
multicolour on dragon = refers to LGBT community and also he was a judge for "Any dream will do" (Joseph)
he has had many adventures = Torchwood and Doctor who.
"i'll try anthing" = just one of the programmes he has been on and presented.
Met his boyfriend on stage = Scott his boyfriend.
Appeared on Strictly and im a celeberity get me out of here.
He has got a american accent, which he has a quite high pitched female sounding singing voice.
Dreams appear alot on his clues= Any dream will do references.
He has appeared in a lot of musicals.
Last edited by Truthfinder on 1 February 2021 2:55pm - 3 times in total
TV
iloveTV1
Results worked out now:
Sausage- Sheridan Smith (80% Now).

Robin = Marvin Humes (JLS singer/presenter)

My final thoughts..

Badger - Ne-Yo (only been convinced this week - he sang on a TV tribute to Barbra Streisand, and Robin singing one of his songs was the producers playing with us)
Harlequin - Gabrielle (that voice is just unmistakable.. Emeli Sandé and Beverley Knight aren't nearly as husky!)

Completely agree with you, the only one I’m not entirely sure one is Sausage because I’m beginning to think it could be Stacey Solomon.
DB
dbl
Results worked out now:

I'd suggest you listen to Gabrielle on Spotify, it's Gabrielle, her voice is distinctive
TV
iloveTV1
dbl posted:
Results worked out now:

I'd suggest you listen to Gabrielle on Spotify, it's Gabrielle, her voice is distinctive

For example, here is Gabrielle singing fast car:

And then here is harlequin:

AcerBen, Cando and dbl gave kudos

Newer posts