The Newsroom

East Midlands Today off air

Currently showing Midlands Today (January 2021)

This site closed in March 2021 and is now a read-only archive
JL
JamesLaverty1925
Appears this issue has happened again. EMT not aired and kept on News Channel
RN
Rolling News
seems to have happened again as EMT has joined forces with Midlands Today for the Breakfast bulletins
BB
BBI45
Have we actually figured out why it keeps happening?
WH
WrekinHavoc
Today’s Midlands' Breakfast bulletins were pan-regional from Nottingham with stories and weather for both sides of the Midlands.
The presenter, Mel Coles, made it clear that this was due to the ‘Coronavirus crisis’.
AndrewPSSP, London Lite and BBI45 gave kudos
ST
South Today
Today’s Midlands' Breakfast bulletins were pan-regional from Nottingham with stories and weather for both sides of the Midlands.
The presenter, Mel Coles, made it clear that this was due to the ‘Coronavirus crisis’.

I wonder if they are going to go with this plan going forward at the moment then.
PO
Popular21
https://twitter.com/joannemalin7/status/1348359551054192640?s=21][/img]
BR
Brekkie
At least the BBC haven't just pulled the breakfast bulletins again.
RD
RDJ
Branded ‘BBC Midlands’. Birmingham continued to brand as ‘Midlands Today’ when they were doing them.

WA
watchingtv
RDJ posted:
Branded ‘BBC Midlands’. Birmingham continued to brand as ‘Midlands Today’ when they were doing them.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BWPgFLLjxHo

Also a little clock twitching as we went back to Salford. Assuming a feed being switched.
SP
Steve in Pudsey
I think that's just a soft opt.

EMT cut to Salford, with their clock still keyed over the output
Salford add their clock
EMT switch out of circuit
AndrewPSSP, London Lite and watchingtv gave kudos

14 days later

JL
JamesLaverty1925
Appears the late bulletin is back to "East Midlands Today" branding. All the normal parts there (walk on, and starting at the video screen), but of the word Tonight in the graphics.
BA
Ballyboy
strange. i quite liked the 60 seconds graphics before the reith launch. the blue was good

Newer posts