TV Home Forum

BT Sport - Launch of BT Sport Ultimate

Dolby Atmos to be introduced 28-Nov-2020 (June 2015)

This site closed in March 2021 and is now a read-only archive
BR
Brekkie
Is finding BT Sport Extra really that difficult? The comments suggest Richard Osman isn't alone in his struggles.

HC
Hatton Cross
A red dot with the word 'extra' by the side of it on screen?
Fairly obvious to get to it in my book.
VM
VMPhil
From experience, it is slightly confusing in terms of BT Sport Extra 2 (not BT Sport 2 Extra, you will note) only being available from the red button on BT Sport 2, and the red button screen on BT Sport 1 not advising you of this.
NW
nwtv2003
It all depends on what platform. On BT TV, Sport Extra 1 to 6 and its HD variants are all on the EPG after the Sky Sports channels. I’m sure that they’re all available to watch on the App too, but if you’re watching on Sky, then I think it’s red button as and when, but I’m happy to be corrected.
GE
thegeek Founding member
From experience, it is slightly confusing in terms of BT Sport Extra 2 (not BT Sport 2 Extra, you will note) only being available from the red button on BT Sport 2, and the red button screen on BT Sport 1 not advising you of this.

I believe that, as of this weekend, any of the Extra channels can be launched from any of the main channels
VM
VMPhil

I believe that, as of this weekend, any of the Extra channels can be launched from any of the main channels

This might be for Sky/BT only? On Virgin, when I press red on BT Sport 1 I just get a screen saying BT Sport Extra with music (when there's nothing on). I have to go to BT Sport 2/3/ESPN to get the match choice menu which includes BT Sport Extra 2.
RR
RR
In addition, it appears that those who have the new Virgin 360 boxes / software didn't get the BT extra channels yesterday.

25 days later

GE
thegeek Founding member
With 5 UK teams still in the Europa League, and all of them away tonight, there's a lot of studio presentation on the go.

Studio 1:

Studio 2:

Studio 3:

and anyone want to play guess the studio for the Rangers game?
Steve Williams and Anglialad gave kudos
VA
valley
Rangers game in Timeline Ealing?
GE
thegeek Founding member
it's a wee bit further north!
VA
valley

Dock10?
BBC Scotland Studio B?
Elstree Stage 6?

Okay, I admit, I have no idea otherwise...
GE
thegeek Founding member

Dock10?
BBC Scotland Studio B?
Elstree Stage 6?

Okay, I admit, I have no idea otherwise...

It is indeed BBC Scotland. Handier than Stratford for some of the pundits!

Newer posts