The Newsroom

CNN International & Domestic

DV
dvboy Central (West) Midlands Today
Those who got their promotions get to use their new titles today, Kaitlan Collins doing her first live as Chief WH Correspondent.
Tennis on telly | Hello, good evening, and remain indoors.
TM
TMD_24 Anglia (East) Look East
dvboy posted:
Those who got their promotions get to use their new titles today, Kaitlan Collins doing her first live as Chief WH Correspondent.

And Phil Mattingly's first live report as well!
Does Graham Norton have Norton Security installed on his computer?

See ya all on TV Live Forum.
CF
CallumF Central Reporting Scotland
dvboy posted:

And Phil Mattingly's first live report as well!

Manu Raju also being credited on screen now as Chief Congressional Correspondent.
BF
BFGArmy Channel Channel Islands
Was lovely too to hear Wolf congratulate them all on their new positions/promotion and highlight that it was their first ‘live hit’ in their new roles - felt sweet without being too sickly.

Have to say they’ve made good choices with those main White House roles - Kaitlin Collins and in particular Phil Mattingly are very much rising stars.
Jeffmister and chinamug gave kudos
SC
scottishtv Founding member Central Reporting Scotland
dvboy posted:

Former Chief WH Correspondent, Jim Acosta was on Air Force One to Florida with Trump and other press, no doubt trying to get under his skin right until the end.

MO
Mouseboy33
No sign of a "when they go low, we go high" mantra today re Trump leaving.

Michelle made that in reference to her and Barack and their family. Nothing about the media. You overreaching a bit there.
LOL
Funny meme tweet I saw earlier today.

Last edited by Mouseboy33 on 20 January 2021 7:59pm
I'm here to give you something to talk about! You're Welcome.
https://youtu.be/1g18oiI2WIU
LivefromORL and CallumF gave kudos
BA
bakamann London World News
Was lovely too to hear Wolf congratulate them all on their new positions/promotion and highlight that it was their first ‘live hit’ in their new roles - felt sweet without being too sickly.

Have to say they’ve made good choices with those main White House roles - Kaitlin Collins and in particular Phil Mattingly are very much rising stars.

I admit, I'm surprised that Kaitlan previously working in Tucker Carlson's godawful website.
Formerly theBlockerPH
AJ
AJB39
dvboy posted:

Former Chief WH Correspondent, Jim Acosta was on Air Force One to Florida with Trump and other press, no doubt trying to get under his skin right until the end.

Jim Acosta is now Chief Domestic correspondent so may be doing more travelling around America then he did before.
Last edited by AJB39 on 20 January 2021 8:04pm
SC
scottishtv Founding member Central Reporting Scotland
Michelle made that in reference to her and Barack and their family. Nothing about the media. You overreaching a bit there.

I understood it related to Democrats in general.

Anyway, it's about being classy and I think Jake Tapper has been a bit disappointing today. Taking every opportunity to be petty and keep bashing Trump (almost bitter) with many personal remarks today, and I think it's inappropriately partisan on a momentous day. He's whining that Trump isn't attending, but would equally be whining if he had turned up.

He could easily save it up for any other night of the week. I think it detracts from what should just be treated as a historical day.
BA
bakamann London World News
Speaking of travelling, Pete Muntean is now credited as CNN Aviation Correspondent. I assume Richard Quest is just handling CNN Business, as well as stuff on CNNI?
Formerly theBlockerPH
NZ
nznewser World News
dvboy posted:

As he should be. Acosta was one of the best WH correspondents. Held Trump to account constantly.
Tweet @nznewser
CF
CallumF Central Reporting Scotland
Speaking of travelling, Pete Muntean is now credited as CNN Aviation Correspondent. I assume Richard Quest is just handling CNN Business, as well as stuff on CNNI?

I don't think I've actually seen Pete cover any aviation related news, just general D.C. stuff. I imagine Quest will still pop up from time to time discussing aviation, especially during breaking news.

Richard actually appeared on CNN U.S. yesterday talking about Trump/Biden and the economy - first time I've seen him do that in a while.

Newer posts