The Newsroom

Armed Insurrection at US Capitol Building

Split from US ELECTIONS 2020 Coverage

This site closed in March 2021 and is now a read-only archive
UL
UsuallyLurks
Interestingly RT covering the Assange extradition whilst this is live on other channels.

Presume it's live on the US networks - and to be honest I think it warrants breaking coverage on BBC1/ ITV - truly astonishing scenes.

I was thinking the same thing. This is historic, in the most horrible way.
JA
james-2001
Ah I've missed the 100 Club since becoming acquainted with it in November. Looking forward to watching that and adverts for random African banks over and over again this evening.

Don't forget extremely expensive watches. I saw one yesterday that was over $100,000 and the bloke was talking as if it was good value...

Though I doubt there'll be any more (intentional) ad breaks tonight.
JA
james-2001
Interestingly RT covering the Assange extradition whilst this is live on other channels.

Putin's smiling from ear to ear, this is what he's wanted all along.
JC
JCB
These are the nice people who consider themselves to be the "forgotten, unrepresented minority".

*coughs*
UT
UTVLifer
Have the BBC or ITV done a newsflash yet. If not I'd expect one on BBC1 at the 9PM junction
BR
Brekkie

Putin's smiling from ear to ear, this is what he's wanted all along.

Seem to be completely ignoring it. Says everything about the Putin-Trump relationship and about the dangers of bias news channels.
TM
TMD_24
CNN (Appart from the accidental break) have been outstanding with the coverage. Love they are calling everyone including the president out.
DE88, UTVLifer and BBI45 gave kudos
MA
Meridian AM
Watching CNN via Sky Q. They have been excellent.
BR
Brekkie
Katty Kay superb as always. Feels like BBC1/ITV viewers missing a moment of history.

(And now the weather on BBC News)
AndrewPSSP, DE88 and UTVLifer gave kudos
UT
UTVLifer
The BBC have just cut to the weather. I'm expecting either for Christian to join Katty for a special edition of the unnamed hour..or they are getting someone in place for a BBC One Newsflash
MA
Meridian AM
This is when CNN really show the world what they can do. Great coverage.
(And no chance of them breaking away for a weather forecast Rolling Eyes)
DE88, AJB39 and UTVLifer gave kudos
JA
james-2001
The BBC have just cut to the weather. I'm expecting either for Christian to join Katty for a special edition of the unnamed hour..or they are getting someone in place for a BBC One Newsflash

Be glad it's not a weekend, or they'd be cutting away for Click, Hardtalk or The Travel Show...

Newer posts