TV Home Forum

New Year Greetings

(December 2020)

This site closed in March 2021 and is now a read-only archive
PT
Put The Telly On
I don't often post here these days but after this year, just want to wish everyone the best for 2021. It's difficult I know, many of us are completely fed up with the doom and gloom over the past year. The Coronavirus Briefings have gone on one series too many in my opinion, many of us have lost loved ones, friends, relatives. Who would have thought we'd be in this position now after the full lockdown back in March. But there we go, we are here and if you're reading this, hopefully you're safe and coping well.

Take care everyone. Oneness to you all!
Last edited by Put The Telly On on 31 December 2020 7:05pm
DE88, DeMarkay and Roger Darthwell gave kudos
RD
Roger Darthwell
I also want to take this opportunity to wish to everyone in this wonderful forum, a very Happy New Year to all of you and to your families!!!!
JW
JamesWorldNews
Happy New Year everyone and may 2021 be your best year ever.
Ghost, Rolling News and Roger Darthwell gave kudos
NA
natwel27
Happy New Year Everyone. Things can only get better from here.
Last edited by natwel27 on 31 December 2020 7:35pm
DE88 and Roger Darthwell gave kudos
BS
BiggieSMLZ
Happy New Year, Folks! And may your telly (and the 100+ channels on it) be with you all!
MP
MatthewPrower
let’s just hope the Telly stays with us
LondonNewsBites, Roger Darthwell and BiggieSMLZ gave kudos
NE
News96
Happy New Year everyone-Surely 2021 has to be better than the disastrous year we've just had can't it?
RN
Rolling News
Happy New Year everyone - here’s hoping 2021 is better for us all. Good riddance 2020!!
LL
London Lite Founding member
Happy New Year and look forward to another year of presentation chatter and being able to go out and do more than pick up bread and milk!
MW
Mike W
I missed the Christmas thread, but I wish everyone here a safe and better 2021.

This year has been a car crash for everyone, and it’s caused many of us to suffer. I hope we all stay healthy and hopefully come out the end of this closer to a day when Oneness is dead.

Best wishes and a happy new year
RO
Rory02
Happy new year everyone Smile
DB
dbl
Happy New Year! 🎉

Newer posts