TV Home Forum

The Masked Singer UK...2021

TV
iloveTV1 London London
I had a feeling it may have been her.
Really enjoyed my time on this forum. Thanks for all the memories. 2019-2021
GO
gottago London London
It's unfortunate her voice is so distinctive as it meant she had to try and hide it a bit which meant the performance wasn't as good.
JO
Jon Central (West) Midlands Today
One thing, at least if BM11s parents haven’t heard of her, they’ll have heard of her mum.
WH
what West Country (East) Points West
Jon posted:
One thing, at least if BM11s parents haven’t heard of her, they’ll have heard of her mum.

Or maybe they have, and BM11 just didn’t realise that?
JO
Jonwo
I know it's bad to speak about former members but I for one am glad BM11 is no longer on TVForum.
JO
Jon Central (West) Midlands Today
Jonwo posted:
I know it's bad to speak about former members but I for one am glad BM11 is no longer on TVForum.

The irony is the things he was banned for predicting actually did come true.
JO
Jonwo
Jon posted:
Jonwo posted:

A broken clock is right at least twice a day!
JA
james-2001 Central (East) East Midlands Today
Jonwo posted:
Jon posted:
Jonwo posted:

A broken clock is right at least twice a day!

You're not trying to hint he's the clock on next week's show, are you? 😱
IT
itvblocks (previously Lewismpsmith)
Finally watched the first episode of the new Masked Singer, mainly because I was doing other things when it was on!
Dragon: Definitely my favourite so far, so adorable! - I'm thinking it's an investor because of the clue about money? The creature has a rainbow stripe that Unicorn will be proud of!

Robin: Chris Eubank. Just, Chris Eubank.

Badger: Can't pin point it, but I think it's a lead singer in a band.

Swan: Could be American, possibly a dancer? - Has been very honoured? That's really thrown me off. Really puzzled with this one.

Sausage: Billie Piper and Meghan Trainor are both very strong guesses. But, I think it could be Ella Henderson.

Alien: Model? Played a criminal detective on the telly? Has never been invaded, but has played in an epic battle? Turns out it was Sophie Ellis-Bextor. I wonder if BM11's family have heard of her? Laughing
Goodbye TV Forum. Stay safe everyone.
If we do find a new home, I will now be known as "itvblocks"
CW
Charlie Wells Moderator Anglia (West) Look East (West sub-opt)
For what it's worth a few of my initial thoughts...

Dragon:
Ref the clue about money in the house, the panel suggested Homes under the Hammer. They've presumably forgotten about Cash in the Attic. I seem to recall one of the many hosts was Aled Jones, which would also fit in with gin being a (Welsh) dragon.

Badger:
For some reason Guy Martin sprung to mind, due to the motorbikes.

Swan:
Darcey Bussell perhaps? The first clues did seem to hint towards someone who's been on Strictly. No idea about her singing but known to have a sense of humour, for example her appearance on French & Saunders.

On a presentation note it was good to see there was at least some audience present. Didn't miss Ken Jeong, personally hoping he'll be quietly dropped. I sensed Jonathan was now covering the 'silly guesses' role.
"So long and thanks for all the fish."
BR
Brekkie Wales Wales Today
I did like Ken but agree he wasn't missed - Mo fitted in seemlessly. The trouble a show like this has is they can't risk guessing correctly in episode 1 - kind of makes the rest of the series redundant if they do.
Here's to the next 20 ye.....

Oh!
iloveTV1, Lewismpsmith and DeMarkay gave kudos
JO
Johnr
They DO guess correctly but it gets chopped out in the edit if too many of them guess correctly from what I read yesterday - SEB said 3 of the judges guessed her identity... (they obviously have to show some correct guesses at some point otherwise the panel would look a bit thick)
DE88, Brekkie and Lewismpsmith gave kudos

Newer posts